#21509 !!!only now free!!! - page 3

thanks L!

that works a treat

j

Lot Size

Hi,

I am a newbie and have a 100$ account. I want to trade with only 0.01 lot.

How do I set this.

Also, do I need to place the RAS EA on the currency charts... if yes, which are all the Currency pairs you will be trading?

Thanks,

Prakash

prakash.jj:
Hi,

I am a newbie and have a 100$ account. I want to trade with only 0.01 lot.

How do I set this.

Also, do I need to place the RAS EA on the currency charts... if yes, which are all the Currency pairs you will be trading?

Thanks,

Prakash

you will find the answers here how set the RAS EA and i already write in the info which pair i use i trade on eur/usd https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

one more perfekt week what are you think about that a ? Number of winning trades 95 and only : Number of losing trades 22 .... i wait to rentasignal to update completly my stat and i will post one more update for pips this week and everything

Here is full report

okay so here is full update Total pips +934 Closed orders 117 Profit factor 3.18 Number of winning trades 95 (870.90) Number of losing trades 22 (-273.60) Total # of weeks 3 Soo i think that is perfekt what are you think ? Just to tell you if you are not a member yet hury up i give a chance to people now to make some money so when i put monthly feet that to be not problem for you to pay me if you like my service i have to calculate and soon i will tell you how much will coast that service but don;t worry will be not very high will be something like 24$ , and one more thing soon i will open one more service with very high win rate .... but now i'm still testing thank you.

Hallo i just want to give you some updates so .. from Monday i think to make the risk more low the profits will be good not like now but you will be more save i don;t want any from you who use my signals to lose money for that i will make the risk more low and if you like my signals don;t worry for future when you will have to pay from them will be something like 20$ or 24$ of month so don;t worry for nothing now i have 4 open position right now i think in the first houers of Monay will close them with very good profit don;t worry for nothing

Fee

Hi,

Thanks for your service. But you had told earlier that, your signals would cost around 8-10$ per month. But now why do u want to increase it.

Please provide it around 8-10$ so that newbies like me, will get benifit out of it.

Thanks in advance,

Prakash

prakash.jj:
Hi,

Thanks for your service. But you had told earlier that, your signals would cost around 8-10$ per month. But now why do u want to increase it.

Please provide it around 8-10$ so that newbies like me, will get benifit out of it.

Thanks in advance,

Prakash

Don't worry i was told that yes but i want to put monthly feet from that week but i deceide will be good for you to give to new people like you something like month more to be my service free so you and other newbies will have time to make more money and you will haven;t problem with monthly feed

!!!!!!Hey I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY EA NOW I"M GOING TO FIX IT BUT THAT WILL TAKE SOMETHING LIKE WEEK AND I WILL NOT TRADE TILL I FIX THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOME BIG PROBLEM SO DON"T WORRY FOR ONE WEEK I THINK I WILL COME BACK!!!!!!!!

!!!In Monday i will start again i have spoke with programer and everything will be ready for Monday i will make a little update in Sunday so please don;t worry i make everything for you just i don;t want to loose your money Thank you and i want you to be happy !!!

Reason: