10points 3.mq4 - page 43

Forward testing 10points 3 dynamic stop

Because I left this EA over the weekend without closing off I have posted a detailed statement from the 16th Oct.

Still plugging on and making profit the biggest threat came last week when it used up all of the MaxTrades6 on EURUSD and closed profitably when those with MaxTrades5 suffered losses.

John

Files:

Latest EA

kenari05:
i am a believer of this EA... i think you will make a success when the setting is right..i mean in the long run... what is the latest EA posted in order to open 0.02 and 0.04 for micro?

kenari05

The copy that I am using is from page 18 on this thread post # 178 that is the copy which has the dynamic stop loss added by tururo. It is different to the original copy in that it has a magic number.

My preset is here:-

TakeProfit=25.00000000

Lots=0.10000000 Changing this to 0.01 will reguire a change to Accountis normal from 0 to 1

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=15.00000000

MaxTrades=6

Pips=15

SecureProfit=10

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

ReverseCondition=0

EURUSDPipValue=10.00000000

GBPUSDPipValue=10.00000000

USDCHFPipValue=10.00000000

USDJPYPipValue=9.71500000

StartYear=2005

StartMonth=1

EndYear=2006

EndMonth=12

EndHour=22

EndMinute=30

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0 Using micro units will require a change to =1

Magic=10201

Check that the broker will allow unit settings of .01 and with some brokers the code may need to be changed to allow microsettings ie. EURUSDm

I have tested this EA for 2 months and found that the safest pairs are EURUSD & USDCHF. In the beginning I was using the original EA settings with MaxTrades10 and Take Profit 40 but with the more volatile pairs a huge account would be needed and I was looking for a safe EA to use with a small acount. The MaxTrades5 was used recently on live accounts with a variety of TP and Pips settings but the prices last week on EU proved a challenge and a few accounts were dramatically reduced.

In my opinion this EA needs room to move and I believe that my settings will allow that and fewer pairs using micro lots will be safe for smaller accounts.

I would like to be able to afford to use a $1000 account with .05 settings on the 2 pairs mentioned but unfortunately that is not possible.

Good luck with your testing and keep us informed of your progress.

John

thanks so much dude....i managed to get it right...i am now running it to my real account usd1,000 and now profit +120. i have my own setting to trap the market. now looking good.

it has a lot of potential. i have tried to set stop loss, but the result without stop loss is far more tremendous...

what is the function for startyear, start month, endyear,endmonth,endminute???

i think for those using ex4 file, is that the dateline for them able to use?

kenari05:
thanks so much dude....i managed to get it right...i am now running it to my real account usd1,000 and now profit +120. i have my own setting to trap the market. now looking good.

it has a lot of potential. i have tried to set stop loss, but the result without stop loss is far more tremendous...

Holy S%$# no S/L?? On a real account?? You're crazy man aren't you worried about a losing trade closing your account??

furious_angel:
i made contact with the author of this ea.. and asked him to share a little more about the mm setting..

here is the response i recieved..

mm means money management, and is used to calculate the initial Lots for the

first order to open.

If mm is equal cero, then the EA will use the value of the Lots parameter for

the first order.

If mm is equal to one, then the first order lots size will be calculated based

on the account balance size.

This value is related with the next 2 parameters:

risk=12

AccountType=1

If you increase risk the lots sice value will increase.

Account type is to indicate if you has a micro/mini or normal account:

AccountType=0 Normal account

AccountType=1 Mini account

AccountType=2 Micro lots account

Regards

Alejandro Galindo

i am hoping that this will enable better control.

i think this is the old version..mine it states accountisnormal = 0, i think for mini/micro just put 1

kenari05:

The EA has built in the stoploss, after discussion in this thread tururo created it to kick in when the EA reached the next increment after the MaxTrades was reached. So if you had Maxtrades6 set it would close the trades when MaxTrades7 was reached.

It would be unwise to remove that function perhaps better to go back to the authors original version. In the time that you have been testing it is unlikely that this stoploss would have been activated unless you have dramatically changed the settings and in so doing have changed the intent of the EA. I have not had it activate since it was introduced whilst continuously testing.

As far as the time settings that is what they are just a time for the EA to start and a time for it to finish. I am be interested in your settings to optimise the market and would like to see a detailed statement in due course.

John

i can share the detail statement, but i feel my setting is invaluable...i worked hard for it to get it right. If anyone interested to know the setting, i would share provided they open account under my group ( introducing broker)

kenari05:
i can share the detail statement, but i feel my setting is invaluable...i worked hard for it to get it right. If anyone interested to know the setting, i would share provided they open account under my group ( introducing broker)

No stop loss???

kenari05:

I think his settings are default, but with NO STOPLOSS

YupYup:
I think his settings are default, but with NO STOPLOSS

As it was already said i guess ther's some kind of stoploss as it close all the trades (and it's the problem for me) when the last trade (as ther's a MaxTrade input) has a 15 pips Loss.

A thing that i saw is that if i close manually a trade (the first, the last or any) it quickly close all my orders : i would like to add a code in oder to avoid this thing.

Often i want to close the first order cause it has very little to chance to take its

TP by itself (even if the TP of the last trade is usually enough to do some profit for all the serie of trades).

Reason: