10points 3.mq4 - page 272

New EA

rzamany:
PLEASE POST EA WITH YOUR CHANGE. THANKS

I have downloaded the latest version of 10p3 from the ElCactus site and made the changes to the code as suggested.

I have loaded it onto a NorthFinance demo platform GBPUSD with a balance of $800 and am using .1 starting lots. This is a volatile pair usually to be avoided with martingale EAs so it will give this EA a good work out.

The code changes can be just as easily made to our more recently modified versions possibly with more success but simplecoders suggested the original version. At last a novel approach to 10p3 thanks simplecoders.

John

Files:

code changes

No need to change code on the versions with adjustable progression just change lot increase to 1 on RMI version some other versions this may be called mutiplier.

tools

rzamany:
PLEASE POST EA WITH YOUR CHANGE. THANKS

Here is the EA with changes. THe changes do not require much of programming knwoldge. what i have done is to remove the martangle feature ( the lot multiplier effect) similar to the one which has been done by "yeoeleven"

Files:
10points_3.mq4  10 kb

yeoeleven:
I have downloaded the latest version of 10p3 from the ElCactus site and made the changes to the code as suggested.

I have loaded it onto a NorthFinance demo platform GBPUSD with a balance of $800 and am using .1 starting lots. This is a volatile pair usually to be avoided with martingale EAs so it will give this EA a good work out.

John

Good results with the demo account, I would not usually use GBPUSD for the martingale type of EA neither would I use .1 unit start up size on an account under $1000 but the lack of multiplying progression and some choppy trade has given excellent results.

Could be flukey, will continue forward testing and will post the results.

John

Files:
10p3.htm  22 kb
10p3.gif  5 kb

hello

what about "tight" martingale like change only from 0.1 to 0.2? i think it can be little martingale but without sharply rising the risk. But there r needed changes that EA with maxtrades higher than 2 will not rise lot size over 0.2.

Dont you think that maxtrade should be correlated with timeframe? the bigger timeframe the higher maxtrade?

master001

i also experiment with such settings at 1H GBPUSD:

TakeProfit=30.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

TrailingStop=1.00000000

MaxTrades=2

Pips=35 **************** with such setting i have up curve like TesterGraph

SecureProfit=1

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

ReverseCondition=0

Multiplier=1.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

TrailingStop=1.00000000

MaxTrades=2

Pips= 5 ******** with such setting i have down curve like TesterGraph2

SecureProfit=1

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

ReverseCondition=0

Multiplier=1.00000000

Files:

yeoeleven:
Good results with the demo account, I would not usually use GBPUSD for the martingale type of EA neither would I use .1 unit start up size on an account under $1000 but the lack of multiplying progression and some choppy trade has given excellent results.

Could be flukey, will continue forward testing and will post the results.

John

Nice What settings and TF are being used?

Is this error of concern;

2007.06.12 19:39:57 10points 3-2 NZDJPY,M15: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Nice What settings and TF are being used?

Is this error of concern;

2007.06.12 19:39:57 10points 3-2 NZDJPY,M15: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

Thanks

Still moving well, my settings are as follows on H1:

TakeProfit=20.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=0.00000000

TrailingStop=10.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Pips=15

SecureProfit=10

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

ReverseCondition=0

EURUSDPipValue=10.00000000

GBPUSDPipValue=10.00000000

USDCHFPipValue=10.00000000

USDJPYPipValue=9.71500000

StartYear=2005

StartMonth=1

EndYear=2050

EndMonth=12

EndHour=22

EndMinute=30

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0

Your invalid lots error suggests that the setting for that pair is for a price either not available from that broker or inappropriate for the EA. If you have other pairs trading check out their settings compared with NZPJPY.

My testing has been done with GBPUSD only so if you are having success with other pairs please post your results.

John

Files:
10p32.htm  30 kb
10p32.gif  5 kb

I'm a new here.

I want to say ,many many thanks for your share.

I learned a lot here.

this EA looks great ,and i'll test it and have a try .

hope it will help me make many lost money .

thanks for all the guys on this frum.

sorry ,my english is poor``````

mily2006:
I'm a new here.

I want to say ,many many thanks for your share.

I learned a lot here.

this EA looks great ,and i'll test it and have a try .

hope it will help me make many lost money .

thanks for all the guys on this frum.

sorry ,my english is poor``````

Welcome to the on board. Hope to see you continue forward testing and helping us to furthur develop this super EA. Should you have any question, feel free to post it here. Anyone of us see it will give you reply. Cheers

Regards

David

Is there is anyone who is testing this EA live?

Thanks.

Reason: