10points 3.mq4 - page 195

yan7181:
so, the time when you switch on the EA is also a deciding factor, whether your account will gain fast or not right? the max trade that you set will be a factor too. For example, david was buying euro 3 days ago, but wibitiens having selling positions, lets say after 5 open positions. Then finally stopped out and switch buying today, but after reaching the high, it drops now and wibitiens has to sustain another 5 buying positions. hehe. Its just an example, so right now beside avoiding FOMC, NFP. this has to be noted too.

We both close the positions succesfully prior to the big dip, Mine was long, at the 2nd position, it bailed. Change to short. Whereas Wibitiens because of kick starting, he's already at short. No much excitement for him. But we're meeting at the same point now. Both shorting. If we're using the same time frame, and same setup, most likely at very short time, we're catching the same trading direction already.

Regards

David

davidke20:
We both close the positions succesfully prior to the big dip, Mine was long, at the 2nd position, it bailed. Change to short. Whereas Wibitiens because of kick starting, he's already at short. No much excitement for him. But we're meeting at the same point now. Both shorting. If we're using the same time frame, and same setup, most likely at very short time, we're catching the same trading direction already.

Regards

David

I agree with yeoeleven and david. I check the eurusd on my laptop. Now I am sure that all my "dying" positions had already been closed leaving with profit Now, it is still with Agressive=False.

wibitiens:
I agree with yeoeleven and david. I check the eurusd on my laptop. Now I am sure that all my "dying" positions had already been closed leaving with profit Now, it is still with Agressive=False.

Well, if you have any opened position floating, you already can switch your Aggressive_Mode=true, it will continue catching the trend. Just like what my demo running. But I did like to see more statements like mrtools. The conservative trading on his account very impressive, even after margin call. His statement still can maintain the entire account at the profit side. Very very impressive. Capital protection is the ultimate goal for me. No point to earn 500% over the week, and blow up the account over the weekend. For me, 20% consistant capital guaranteed return will turn your 2000 bucks account in to a million account within 3 years.

Regards

David

Direction very clear, almost perfect:) if things work out perfectly until next NFP, i might plug it on 1 of my 10k account and tone down the risk to 4, in order to test it on live:D

Regards

Davod

Here's the screenshot. Can see the long position prior interest rate announcement, and it close off long and reopen short prior to yesterday's retracement.

Regards

David

Files:
v12beta_1.gif  18 kb

Nice thread

Hello

Nice thread here can i come in to your testings, which version tests it for the moment?

I read something over V12, found it however in no post. Where can i get'em?

bye

fxinthecity

V12 testing

fxinthecity:
Hello

Nice thread here can i come in to your testings, which version tests it for the moment?

I read something over V12, found it however in no post. Where can i get'em?

bye

fxinthecity

Page #188 Post #1873 will cover your enquiry,

John

I think yhis thread become private. No ofense.

davidke20:
Here's the screenshot. Can see the long position prior interest rate announcement, and it close off long and reopen short prior to yesterday's retracement.

Regards

David

looking at your screenshot make me . hehe. anyway, it needs higher leverage, and northfinance will do just fine. But how is their reputation? anyone can command? i will still follow this thread.

yan7181:
looking at your screenshot make me . hehe. anyway, it needs higher leverage, and northfinance will do just fine. But how is their reputation? anyone can command? i will still follow this thread.

V12 originally made for scalping because I copied a big part of the codes from 10point3, therefor the behaviour is more or less mimic the 10point3 during that time. But, I've got 2 warning letter from them since I'm a big time winner, therefor I changed strategy and recoded the system to trade with the trend now. Previously, they started to hunt me. Widen spread near stop losses, and take profit zone. So I unable to close trade accordingly. And here's V12. I'm currently running V11 on my InterbankFX 1:200 account with lower risk exposure, so the account can withstand the lot size. Sooner will replace it with V12. I might not deliver V12 to you at the moment. I've made this kind of post many times. I have my words to hold on to. Its currently close for our own team for internal testing. I will announce for the recruitment once the latest revision is made. Stay tune for the next revision if you wanted to participate. I will not tolerate for late comer. Rules is rules. If I break my own rule, I'll endup 1 day selling V12 at commercial section just like 1 of those mother fucker. Cheers

Regards

David

Reason: