Elite indicators :) - page 1260

skc321:

Hello Mladen / Mrtools,

Quick help from you, Can you please create a histo version of RSI cross over of Moving average. I have attached a screen shot where MA has been attached to RSI.

and option to change the RSI and MA value and also to choose MA type

Thanks

SKC

I am checking it (I am 100% sure that there is already a thing like that, but right now can not find it ;()

timmyhanke:
Thank you for explaining everything to me mladen ! Have a great weekend to you ! :) 

timmyhanke

I am doing two color lines the same way for years now. Maybe some explanation :

• I am always using 3 buffers for 2 color lines. There are ways to do that using 4 buffers (Nikolaj Kositsin is doing that using 4 buffers( but I am using only 3 buffers. The reasons for that are the following :
    • Less buffers (it was not the same with older metatrader 4 if there were 3 or 4 buffers used)
    • I always use the first of the 3 buffers to have all the values - it is always having a continuous set of values - which helps anybody that wants to use the values, since all that needs to be known is the value of the 1st buffer
    • I always use additional buffer for slope or trend which has either +1 or -1 stored in it - meaning of those is obvious and it is the simplest way to use it from any other code to use that buffer
    • Even without knowing the "trend" buffer, when one knows that the 1st buffer has all the values all the necessary comparisons can be made and the 2 additional buffers that must be used to display non-repainting 2 colored line can be ignored since all the comparisons can be made to 1st buffer without a need to know anything about the 2nd and the 3rd buffer

So, all in all, whoever uses the code written by me, has to know just one thing : the first buffer. All the rest is "extra" that any code that uses indicator values can live without and all that extra is there to have non-repainting visual aid

I hope this explanation will help in any future usage of any indicator I made and am going to make : the rules are the same and are not going to be changed. So, even witout the mq4 file, it will be easy to use any ex4 file once when these rules are clarified

skc321:

Hello Mladen / Mrtools,

Thought this request may be missed, so had to re-request. Guys please look into my request please :)

Thanks

SKC

Made this histo version.

Files:

Think this would be a better version or probably more like corrected version of the averages ha smoothed lines i posted earlier.

o

mladen:
mladen:
Just checking : you mean to make it oscillator like, like that Donchian channel indicator?

Just checking : you mean to make it oscillator like, like that Donchian channel indicator? Why cant' add comment? Mladen can you have a look please?

Mladen

can you have a look  at my request please?

mrtools:

Made this histo version.

Thanks Mrtools, Appreciate it!!! your guys are super coooool :)

mntiwana:

Dear mntiwana,

Would you mind to share the settings or template of this indicator ? Thanks in advance :)

*sorry for double post

==========================================================================

Hi jebanie

first,you have to know,i am not sir,sir is only MLADEN as per my believe.

as to keep you aware and as i told you,you can see and experiment.that setting/template do not seems fit at any next or past history,though it is same setting,indicator and template attached.(it is ver 2_6 but you can experiment with latest ver 2_8 also that have extra options)

regards

Thank you so much for your attention mntiwana :)

Just wanted to thank mladen for all the help he has given to me!
All the best! God bless!

dear Mladen, about the indicator Averages 8.x with 30 or more averages, because of it's a relevant indicator and it has a lot of externs would be nice to change some of them directly from the chart, with some buttons, can you please add an extern "show interface" (default off, so people do not complain about the huge change) and also the externs for the type of averages, the period, smoothing etc etc

it's really time consuming: opening the property window, choosing the smoothing type from the drop down menu, closing the property windows to see some results. 

the type of averages button should have 2 buttons,  backward (left side) in the middle the name of the smoothing algos and on the right side the forward button (a small arrow is fine)  

also a step choice for the period would be also appreciated (i.e 50, and every time i push the forward arrow of the period, it will increase the period of 50)

I would do it  myself if i had the source code 

D.

Reason: