10points 3.mq4 - page 196

Hello i have send a email to davidke but get no V12 to test.

Greets

fxinthecity:
Hello i have send a email to davidke but get no V12 to test. Greets
davidke20:
OK guys, i already have a list of people around. I'm closing the recruitment now. Late comer[s] will not be entertain, hope this time we're gonna kick some butt. A quick reminder to the testers, backtest for this system aint really help, here is what happened to the optimized backtest pin point from 5th February ~ 1st March, 2007. Make a comparison by yourself with the forward testing results. Trades been taken is totally different and the closing of trade is sucks on backtest. No code will be distribute, if not this little freak will go on sale on ebay with a different name again. Why I sound so mean?! I've seen people use my result to sell sucky EA too. Hope to see some action by next week.

Regards,

David

I'm speechless... my PM box keep explode everyday. Looks like most of the members in TSD will only look at result and send PM ask for EA. Never read any other information at all.

wouldn't this be just perfect?

plenty of boooooooze just for 1 day's "work"

wstang888:
plenty of boooooooze just for 1 day's "work"

Very nice result with 1.9c, not bad.

Regards

David

here is another...

barely 1 day

wstang888:
barely 1 day

Great. Let's demo it for a longer time without hedging.

Regards

David

thanks...

davidke20:
Very nice result with 1.9c, not bad.

Regards

David

hi David,

thank you for all of your inputs. have learned much of this ea and starting to make sense with all the available parameters and what it can and can't do.

wilson.

davidke20:
Great. Let's demo it for a longer time without hedging.

Regards

David

actually i have 4 other 10p3 ea running simultaneously. 2 having running for 2 weeks and are showing steady growths. but because i tweaked for safety reasons, they're growing slower than these 2. 30x7 as opposed to these 10x10 settings.

wilson.

Combo account

Just checked on my combo account to find it in floating profit for GoblinFibo and Mod1e was not trading so it seemed a good time to close off for the weekend. Usually if the account can be closed off in profit prior to the weekend I take the opportunity to avoid any potential losses that can occur but if it is in a floating loss situation I am happy to leave it open over the weekend.

Started 19th Feb currently in profit by $1528 from a starting account $1870.

Details can be found on page #145 post #1447

John

Files:
combo19.htm  318 kb
combo19.gif  6 kb

davidke20:
V12 originally made for scalping because I copied a big part of the codes from 10point3, therefor the behaviour is more or less mimic the 10point3 during that time. But, I've got 2 warning letter from them since I'm a big time winner, therefor I changed strategy and recoded the system to trade with the trend now. Previously, they started to hunt me. Widen spread near stop losses, and take profit zone. So I unable to close trade accordingly. And here's V12. I'm currently running V11 on my InterbankFX 1:200 account with lower risk exposure, so the account can withstand the lot size. Sooner will replace it with V12. I might not deliver V12 to you at the moment. I've made this kind of post many times. I have my words to hold on to. Its currently close for our own team for internal testing. I will announce for the recruitment once the latest revision is made. Stay tune for the next revision if you wanted to participate. I will not tolerate for late comer. Rules is rules. If I break my own rule, I'll endup 1 day selling V12 at commercial section just like 1 of those mother fucker. Cheers

Regards

David

i understand your rules and will obey it. i will read this thread daily and wait for the new update or recruitment.

Reason: