Requests & Ideas - page 428

mladen:
OK. Try it out now : crazyeddyboxes_nmc_1.mq4

It seems that there were 2 causes of a problem. One is lesser problem : one part of the code needed to be changed to include all the objects (it was not done as it should have been). The other is probably a big problem : seems that some of the built n functions that should handle objects are having bug. That was solved by using "brute force now"

As far as I see it works OK now, but please test it

Hi Mladen, seems to run fine now. Only thing I noticed is that it is flooding the Journal Tab.

Can that be fixed? Thanks for your help!

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, seems to run fine now. Only thing I noticed is that it is flooding the Journal Tab. Can that be fixed? Thanks for your help!

Solariz

Use this version : crazyeddyboxes_nmc.mq4

There will be no journals flooding any more (there was a print statement that was always sending messages to a journals tab)

Files:

mladen:
Solariz

Use this version : crazyeddyboxes_nmc.mq4

There will be no journals flooding any more (there was a print statement that was always sending messages to a journals tab)

Thank you Mladen!

Solariz:
Thank you Mladen!

Happy trading

Solariz:
Dear Mladen,

sorry for my many requests lately and thanks a lot for everything you are doing for us here in the Adv. Elite section.

You were so kind and coded this really useful indicator.

It draws lines with a specific distance with having the possibility to enter a starting price for those lines. It works perfectly.

I have one more tiny request

Would it be possible to add a dotted line or any type of line style in between those lines it is drawing?

E.g. in between 50 % of those lines? Or 75 % of those lines? Or any percentage? With the possibility to turn it on or off?

Please see picture below. It draws a line at 44,50 and one at 45,00.

I manually added the red dotted line at 50 % of those lines (44,75)

Would be awesome. A thousand thanks!

lines_3.mq4

Hi Mladen, sorry for asking again. Is there any chance for a 50 % line? If it is not possible, then no problem.

I just didn't know if you are still working on it.

Kind regards and thanks for everything!

Hey mladen !

The alb triangular indicator that i requested a few days ago ( cant upload it because im using my mobile phone)

The end result is so bad that i feel sorry for the indicator haha.. - 6000 € and rising.

I know that is because the indicator repaints.

Can you change the alert so if the price touches the upper band a buy alert will be send and if it touches the lower band a sell alert .

So hopfully it will be profitable

I need something to play with until you make the endpointed caterpillar indicator

Have a great day !

timmyhanke:
Hey mladen !

The alb triangular indicator that i requested a few days ago ( cant upload it because im using my mobile phone)

The end result is so bad that i feel sorry for the indicator haha.. - 6000 € and rising.

I know that is because the indicator repaints.

Can you change the alert so if the price touches the upper band a buy alert will be send and if it touches the lower band a sell alert .

So hopfully it will be profitable

I need something to play with until you make the endpointed caterpillar indicator

Have a great day !

timmyhanke

You mean just to invert the signals?

mladen:
timmyhanke You mean just to invert the signals?

Yes And here is the indicator , just arrived home

alb_triangularma_price_zone_mtf_amp_alerts_v2.mq4

mladen:
timmyhanke You mean just to invert the signals?

Btw , is there something wrong with the indicator , i changed the settings on it and loaded it up on my terminal yesterday and when i came home it had frozed , so i closed metatrader and loaded it up again , and its still frozen ..

timmyhanke:
Btw , is there something wrong with the indicator , i changed the settings on it and loaded it up on my terminal yesterday and when i came home it had frozed , so i closed metatrader and loaded it up again , and its still frozen ..

timmyhanke

I checked it and all works OK on my terminal

Reason: