10points 3.mq4 - page 466

gamma_gallus:
Hi Mrtools,

I do have a question regarding the new EA with RSI, I have 2 open trades in negative (-257 & -127) but the EA didn't try to open other trades with higher lot sizes using the grid (every X pips) (my margin level is more than 14000% so no problem from that side). Did I miss something ?

Also, I choosed the option 'close on trend reversal' but the bot keeps those trades opened.

Thx

Gamma

Hi Gamma_gallus,

For the close on trend change the Ea use the Secure Profit if profit is greater than or equal to secure profit, then it will close, not sure why it is not opening another trade. Will see if i can find the reason.

Same here its just opening 1 trade per pair.

philt:
Same here its just opening 1 trade per pair.

Hi Philit,

Can you show me your settings please?

mrtools:
Hi Philit, Can you show me your settings please?

sure. set attached. AUSUSD is going well but only one trade per time so i changed lot size to 1.0 its ok so far.

Files:
audusd.set  2 kb

philt:
sure. set attached. AUSUSD is going well but only one trade per time so i changed lot size to 1.0 its ok so far.

Your settings are fine far as i can see, must be a bracket or something out of place, might take a little while but will find the problem.

Philt and Gamma_gallus,

May have found the problem please test this version, and would advise to use larger secure profit, maybe around 20 for a daily RSI trend.

Files:

mrtools:
Philt and Gamma_gallus, May have found the problem please test this version, and would advise to use larger secure profit, maybe around 20 for a daily RSI trend.

Cool will test it. Many thanks..

mrtools:
Philt and Gamma_gallus, May have found the problem please test this version, and would advise to use larger secure profit, maybe around 20 for a daily RSI trend.

Great, thanks a lot !!

Thx

Gamma

It is last account (5th):

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

2000 dollar initial deposit.

Since 30 of January 2012.

USDJPY only.

Not connected with stats website yet.

===================

- 10_pts_3_Smi_Rsi EA is on this post. Added the Rsi filter as an on off true or false. Fixed version is on this post.

- 10_points_3_Smi_new EA is on this post. The settings is on this post.

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

Review.

1st account. Post #4621.

It will survive because demo deposit is big.

I am using this account to select profitable pairs (for example).

But I will stop trading it on this account because drawdown for some pairs are really very big.

Stopped.

2nd account. Post #4622

2k with FXCM, martingale

This account was stopped by FXCM after 3 months (they are providing demo accounts for 3 months only). So, it was last statement on the post #4622

Stopped.

3rd account, post # 4623.

500 with FXCM, not martingale

This account was stopped by FXCM after 3 months (they are providing demo accounts for 3 months only). So, it was last statement on the post #4622.

Stopped.

4th account, post #4624.

200 with Alpari, not martingale

Non martingale.

It was margin call - account did not survive

200 dollars is too small deposit for this EA.

I think - non-martingale versions of this EA should be improved.

Stopped.

5th account, post #4635.

2000 with Alpari, martingale.

This account is not connected with stats website yet.

All open trades were closed.

This account is performing good.

So, we are having just 1 metatrader account:

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

2000 dollar initial deposit.

Since 30 of January 2011.

USDJPY only.

As I see - MrTools created new RSI version of this EA so I am planning to start trading this version too (because RSI indicator is very promissing especially during thisd volatile market condition).

That's all news.

===================

- 10_pts_3_Smi_Rsi EA is on this post. Added the Rsi filter as an on off true or false. Fixed version is on this post.

- 10_points_3_Smi_new EA is on this post. The settings is on this post.

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

Reason: