10points 3.mq4 - page 461

Good Job of New Digital

Really the job of New Digital about 10points3 is interesting. I will go to test to my account.

Thank you New Digital.

New EA

It is true only choose long or short and change the magic number

Thank you about it

I Identified a major problem in this EA

He increased his in lots fibonacci

1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55,89...etc

When adding the last two numbers

There comes a time that the lot is too high

I suggest limiting where a fixed amount so that the whole operation is in profit

Let us assume that all movement back 50%

If I ever increasing gradually the number of lots in motion with value less than 50% movement back.

It will close all orders

No limit on quantity orders

Using 10points3-3smi-1.01 after 10 operations, the risk increases significantly in the account

it will be 2.31 lots beginning with 0.01 to 0.89

However I increased gradually can have a much larger number of entries (so close that the whole group whent the target is reached)

0.01 0.03 0.05 0.07 0.09 0.11 0.13 0.15 0.17 0.19 0.21 0.23 0.25 0.27 0.29 0.31

With 16 operations I'm still open below 10 started operations with 10-points-1.01 3smi

If you return less than 50% of the final movement closes all the profit that should always be the same initial

You can start with any lot and go in increasing numbers every 2,3,4...etc

The above example I chose fixed numbers increasing from 2 in 2

Where the lot should increase and profit of the group close to the positive

Maybe 20 pips to close all orders

What do you thinks?

daceterito:
It is true only choose long or short and change the magic number

Thank you about it

I Identified a major problem in this EA

He increased his in lots fibonacci

1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55,89...etc

When adding the last two numbers

There comes a time that the lot is too high

I suggest limiting where a fixed amount so that the whole operation is in profit

Let us assume that all movement back 50%

If I ever increasing gradually the number of lots in motion with value less than 50% movement back.

It will close all orders

No limit on quantity orders

Using 10points3-3smi-1.01 after 10 operations, the risk increases significantly in the account

it will be 2.31 lots beginning with 0.01 to 0.89

However I increased gradually can have a much larger number of entries (so close that the whole group whent the target is reached)

0.01 0.03 0.05 0.07 0.09 0.11 0.13 0.15 0.17 0.19 0.21 0.23 0.25 0.27 0.29 0.31

With 16 operations I'm still open below 10 started operations with 10-points-1.01 3smi

If you return less than 50% of the final movement closes all the profit that should always be the same initial

You can start with any lot and go in increasing numbers every 2,3,4...etc

The above example I chose fixed numbers increasing from 2 in 2

Where the lot should increase and profit of the group close to the positive

Maybe 20 pips to close all orders

What do you thinks?

On your external settings there is a setting called "lotincrease" by default i have it set to 1.63, but you can change to whatever size progression you want, i should have called it lot multiplier, because as your lot progression goes the Ea should increase its lot size by last lot size x lotincrease, if you put it at 1 your lot size will stay the same throughout the trades, if you set it to 2 it will double lot size every trade in the martingale progression, so for the progression size you are talking about would recommend somewhere between 1.55 and 1.60.

where could I got the indicator(TDI, heiken ashi) for 10points_3_Easy EA ?

thanks !

devonfgu:
where could I got the indicator(TDI, heiken ashi) for 10points_3_Easy EA ? thanks !

Hi Devonfgu,

There's a rar file here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page287

post#4298

Doubt please

tab inputs

What does it mean 3 orders protect?

If it opens 10 operations and falls 50 pips is closed all operations or only the last 3 ordens?

Still do not understand exactly how funicona

Can anyone help me in this doubt?

daceterito:
tab inputs

What does it mean 3 orders protect?

If it opens 10 operations and falls 50 pips is closed all operations or only the last 3 ordens?

Still do not understand exactly how funicona

Can anyone help me in this doubt?

In the code it says this

if (OpenOrders>=(MaxTrades-OrderstoProtect) && AccountProtection==1)

{

if (Profit>=SecureProfit)

{

OrderClose(LastTicket,LastLots,LastClosePrice,slippage*point,Yellow);

ContinueOpening=False;

return(0);

}

}

If like you said you have 10 open orders but you have OrderstoProtect set to 3 and say you have MaxTrades set to 13. So if you have AccountProtection =1 (0=off and 1 =on) and MaxTrades-OrderstoProtect=10, so if your OpenOrders >= 10 the Ea will look to close the open orders the order profit is >= SecureProfit setting. Best i can say its supposed to be an account protection feature.

mrtools:
In the code it says this

if (OpenOrders>=(MaxTrades-OrderstoProtect) && AccountProtection==1)

{

if (Profit>=SecureProfit)

{

OrderClose(LastTicket,LastLots,LastClosePrice,slippage*point,Yellow);

ContinueOpening=False;

return(0);

}

}

If like you said you have 10 open orders but you have OrderstoProtect set to 3 and say you have MaxTrades set to 13. So if you have AccountProtection =1 (0=off and 1 =on) and MaxTrades-OrderstoProtect=10, so if your OpenOrders >= 10 the Ea will look to close the open orders the order profit is >= SecureProfit setting. Best i can say its supposed to be an account protection feature.

mrtools,

In my back test,I wonder if let lotincrease = 1, then the performance will terrible compare with lotincrease = 1.63,

these following code is for what purpose? thanks.

if (PreviousOpenOrders > OpenOrders)

{

for(cnt = OrdersTotal(); cnt >= 0; cnt--)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

mode = OrderType();

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic)

{

if (mode == OP_BUY) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),slippage * point,Blue); }

if (mode == OP_SELL) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),slippage * point, Red); }

return(0);

}

}

}

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators: download from this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

M1 timeframe, FXCM broker.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 14th of August:

EURCHF: 4431

EURJPY: 11655

EURUSD: 4324

USDCHF: 8328

USDJPY: 1715

====================

Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):

EURCHF: 0

EURJPY: 195

EURUSD: 369

USDCHF: 202

USDJPY: 23

====================

Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 05th of August) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip/rar file attached.

----------

USDJPY is the best pair to trade: less risky, small drawdown and small maxmum lot size.

This pair made 80 pips this week by 2 trades: 0.01 lot size and 0.02 lot size, with very small drawdown.

And FXCM broker is better than Alpari for this EA. By the way - Alpari is also good

Some pairs are profitable in pips calculation. It means that it will be profitable in case of fix lot size with no any martingale.

Just about p/l in 4 digit pips since the beginning of the trading (14 august)

EURCHF: 3335

EURJPY: -2155

EURUSD: -1625

USDCHF: 1499

USDJPY: 1968

That's all news

===================

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

Files:

The other account for 10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA, FXCM broker, 2,000 dollar initial deposit.

Since 21st of November.

USDJPY only.

Martingale.

FXCM broker.

===================

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

Reason: