For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 8

DhP:
Read my first post.

Point out where I'm proving something, on the contrary, I'm interested in people's opinions. I only cited the fact that a martin is able to work without losing out on the whole story. But nevertheless I doubt whether this gives the right to hope that this EA will work without losing at least a few years.

khorosh:
Point out where I am proving something, on the contrary, I am interested in people's opinions. I only cited the fact that it is possible for a martin to work without losing on all history. But nevertheless I doubt if that gives you the right to hope that this EA will work without losing for at least a few years.

Martin does not work as long as you have doubts. And no one can help you with that.

It only works if you really know how to manage it. For that you need to see and understand the chart.

DhP:

Martin doesn't work as long as you doubt. And no one can help you with that.

It only works if you really know how to operate it. For that you need to see and understand the chart well.

1. I am not interested in semi-automatic machines. I want to be free from trading and not be constantly stuck at the computer. I only get to the computer when I have a new idea and want to test it, or when I watch Torrent-TV.

2."Martin doesn't work as long as you have doubts." - that's a mystique. If we're doing programming, then put mysticism out of the way - it's a century before last.

khorosh:

1.I am not interested in semi-automatic machines. I want to be free from trading and not be stuck at the computer all the time.

I used to not believe that you had to know how to trade hands in order to write decent bots. Now not only do I believe, but I think it is an important step in mastering trading.

Your tenacity is admirable. The subject of your persistence is pathetic because limiting profit without limiting risk is a dead end.

To make matters worse, marting is not an end in itself, it is sub-optimal, unnecessary, inefficient and dangerous money management.

TheXpert:
I used to not believe that you had to know how to trade hands in order to write decent bots. Now not only do I believe, but I think it is an important step in mastering trading.

Your persistence is commendable. The subject of your persistence is pathetic because limiting profits without limiting risk is a dead end.

To make matters worse, martin is only an MM, it is not an end in itself, it is sub-optimal, unnecessary, inefficient and dangerous money management.

I agree that using martin is dangerous and that it's not an optimal solution. But unfortunately all my previous attempts to find a profitable strategy on a long interval with acceptable drawdowns andwithout martin were unsuccessful.

Oh, bet on the real one, since you say it won't sell out.

How long can you grind tester's grails? When you publish a report from the real and rub the naysayers' noses in our faces, and at the same time you'll be a hiro of the day.

moskitman:

Oh, bet on the real if you say he won't.

Don't try to attribute to me something that never happened. Point out the post where I claimed he wouldn't. Lying is unbecoming of a public servant). Or is it in the blood of all MMM-ers?)

OK, OK... Didn't directly assert it, although indirectly giving monkeys the right to live.

The question is WHY? More precisely, WHY?

moskitman:

OK, OK... Didn't directly assert it, although indirectly giving monkeys the right to live.

The question is WHY? More precisely, WHY?

The question is idle and rhetorical. The purpose doesn't depend on whether it's a monkey or a baboon, it's the same for everyone. "... And sowe need one victory,One for all- we'll pay the price.")

Judging by the name of the thread, you believe you can get rich and outperform Soros just by including the potential of martin in your EA.

I have to disappoint you. Martin will not work for you as a slave, if he does not see you as the Master. You will have to (!) Learn to work with your head and hands first.

Reason: