10points 3.mq4 - page 233

reporting for work

have received the ex4, will start forward testing & reporting the statement as time goes. Thanks rb26team

davidke20:
RB26Team,

I've resend it again, please double check your email address, whether it is correct.

Regards

David

Thanx David for your continous efforts to make this EA succeed

However, although my email was listed on the image you posted, but havent receive the ex4 file yet, I check the spam folder too.

adx_macd[at]yahoo.com

Good luck to all

Rb26

Thank u to share the EA, ill by happy to reportings.

Its new EA, so if i can, i would like to ask:

- use for testing basic setting?

- is ok when is showing me in Exp gray Ex. Ad.?

- will u be going to giving to testers diferent settings for develop. testing, or just so go and no instructions for use big group of testers to pursue some exit?

Thank you for answer and some instructions,

J

Thanks David, I received the EA just recently and attached it default on eur/usd m30 like you suggested (agressive mode off).

I am planning to open upon up several demoes by monday and let the EA loose with different settings on different pairs to see how it goes.

Sada

ea

I havent received as well

anyway here is my email if you can

bmd56str[at]yahoo.com

Guys, lets try it on NFP. If you already have it. Put it on to run NOW! Instant test out for unexpected move:D Even if it did not work out, we can still start it all over again by next week.

Regards

David

Hello David

I noticed my email was in your contact list, Thanks for including me!!, Just letting you know that I also haven't recived it yet. Should I give a different email address?

Thanks

Rick

thanks, david. will start testing.

Got it! Thanks, David!

I guess that putting RB26 today in trading before tomorrow's news is a suicide

Trader83:
Got it! Thanks, David! I guess that putting RB26 today in trading before tomorrow's news is a suicide

Trader83,

Please clear ur messege box. Its full.

Reason: