Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 659

Chiripaha:

Cool! : )))))

Boris, thank you for your reply. You have a large number of posts and as I recall you have always been distinguished by your literacy in answering and helping.

Let's be more specific, though.

1. Before asking this question, I had been dealing with it for months. Of course I had studied it more than once for a few options that were available to me.

2. I have not asked this question on a forum for a long time, though I tried to ask it a couple of times and then deleted it, because I expected exactly the same reaction. But now I was morally ready to take that "hit". Therefore I'm not offended.

3. Where in the documentation did you see the answer to my question? I am very curious to know! Aren't you aware that MetaQuotes has one of the worst support for documented features? I'm already exhausted from discussing this in previous posts. Otherwise these questions wouldn't have arisen. Compare the western counterparts and our domestic ones. Please do not compare them to "poo". Like - and we are cooler than that shit over there. (I apologize for emotionalism of this paragraph, but I do not know how to phrase it more delicately in order to keep the poignancy of controversy.)

I am, of course, happy and very grateful for the answers. But I would like to hear the answers, rather than the arrowheads and empty rhetoric about "What assholes everyone is, that they ask such stupid questions, unworthy of our, professionals', attention".

I sincerely hope my 8 educations don't crush the ego of professionals too much. Sometimes think that the people asking the questions might not be stupider. Just in these matters, help from more qualified people would be nice.

I hope I have not offended you too much. Anyway, thank you very much, Boris. You answered at least somehow. By the way. somehow the MetaQuotes are making a terminal too... To which this conflict is a proof. My conflict is in solving the problem by means of the MKL language.

4. I am the author of the indicator. I am the one who writes the indicator, that's why I am interested in this issue.

And why shouldn't this function be in an indicator? It's not making deals that are excluded in indicators. Everything works fine in demo and real modes. It only does not work in the tester. (I highlight and underline on purpose)

First of all, I'm not a pro in programming, but I try to understand everything myself, so as not to interfere with the work of professionals!

I will immediately answer to the question that I highlighted. This function is not needed in the indicator. This function also does not work in a real or demo indicator! Yes, it works in the Expert Advisor, but do not try to convince yourself that the indicator will tell you how many open positions your EA has!

In the tester the indicator has no flux, that's why only after the test it shows the Masked, etc., involved in the EA on the chart.

The rest is up to you, and you'll try to master everything you're missing, combining and overcoming all the twists and turns of your character, which will also help you in everything! I wish you good luck!

borilunad:

First of all, I am not a pro at programming, but I try to understand everything myself, so as not to take the pros away from their work!

I'll answer right away to the question I've highlighted. This function is not needed in the indicator. This function also does not work in a real or demo indicator! Yes, it works in the Expert Advisor, but do not try to convince yourself that the indicator will tell you how many positions your EA has open!

In the tester the indicator has no flux, that's why only after the test it shows the Mascos and others, involved in the EA on the chart.

The rest is up to you, and you'll try to master everything you're missing, combining and overcoming all the twists and turns of your character, which will also help you in everything! I wish you good luck!

I am glad that you have reacted with such restraint. It does you credit for that.

I do not request the indicator from the Expert Advisor. I place it on the tester's chart. Therefore, logically, everything should be drawn. If the EA has a flow in the tester and OrdersTotal() works in the EA, then why doesn't it work in the indicator in the tester? I understand that the developers could exclude such a flow especially for the indicator. But why? That's why I am trying to ask - is it reasonable not to cut off this flow in the OrdersTotal() part of the indicator?

I have encountered this phrase quite often: "...indicator has no flow". However, I have never encountered any explanations of what it actually means.
(I emphasize - not chatter, but INCREDIBLE, i.e. clear, self-sufficient explanation that doesn't require special and additional education in order to understand unrelated phrases).

And I don't quite understand the flow required to simply request background information on the availability of warrants. What is this special feature?

(And about character bends etc... I'm not going to elaborate on the subject. It's redundant to this question. If someone is interested in such topic, I can give psychiatric consultation elsewhere and at another time. I have one of my educations for that. I can rather help someone here).

Chiripaha:

I'm glad you reacted with such restraint. That does you credit.

I don't request the indicator from the EA. I put it on the tester's chart. Therefore, logically, everything should be drawn. If the EA has a flow in the tester and OrdersTotal() works in the EA, then why doesn't it work in the indicator in the tester? I understand that the developers could exclude such a flow especially for the indicator. But why? That's why I'm asking - is it reasonable not to cut off this flow for the indicator in the OrdersTotal() part?

I've encountered this phrase very often: "...the indicator has no flow". But so far not once have I come across an intelligible explanation of what this essentially means.
(I emphasize - not blabber, but INCREDIBLE, i.e. clear, self-sufficient explanation that does not require special and additional education to understand unrelated formulations).

And I do not quite understand what kind of flow is needed to just request the reference information about the orders presence. What is this special feature?

(And about character twists and such... I'm not going to elaborate on the subject. It is superfluous to this question. If anyone is interested in such a topic, I can give psychiatric advice elsewhere and at another time. I have one of my educations for that. I can rather help someone here).

It is clear to me that the information from the indicator does not go to the tester! If you do not check the presence of orders in the EA, the tester will not give it to you! Ask the developers questions from your private area on the 5th forum! And I'm also happy for your patience!

Vinin:

It seems that in this case it will not be possible. The indicator builds objects but they are not available in test mode

Dear Vinin , here is the opinion of two programmers. It seems that we can both test and read the objects

1-e Even if the indicator draws objects -- you can test it in the tester -- there will only be problems with optimisation.

2nd Line values - no problem. There may be some problems only with price and arrow icons, because they are graphical objects. But they will also be readable.

borilunad:

It is clear to me that the indicator does not send information to the tester! If you do not check for orders in the EA, the tester will not give it to you! Ask the developers questions from your private area on the 5th forum! And I'm also glad of your patience!

Yes, before asking questions directly to the developers, so as not to distract them, the professionals, from their work, I, like you, Boris, try to ask my newbie questions here first. Maybe they are too trivial to bother the pros unnecessarily.

On the other hand, normal professionals, and not just in name, and themselves should collect feedback, at least by reviewing the issues raised, and not wait to run after them, servilely hoping for indulgence from the divine Olympus of world awesomeness. : )) In a competitive world, only idiots can count on that. The competent managers have long ago themselves monitor all the information at the stage of discussion and make the necessary changes themselves. Some of them even pay extra for such proposals.

Excuse me for daring to ask such questions here. I didn't realise it wasn't the place for such questions. : )))))) Apparently that's why the activity here has gone down. Because people go elsewhere with their questions. - Or rather, they are sent there.

(Restraining myself as best I can... : ))) )

Chiripaha:

Yes, before asking questions directly to the developers, so as not to distract them, the professionals, from their work, I, like you, Boris, try to ask my newbie questions here first. Maybe they are too trivial to bother the pros unnecessarily.

On the other hand, normal professionals, and not just in name, and themselves should collect feedback, at least by reviewing the issues raised, and not wait to run after them, servilely hoping for indulgence from the divine Olympus of world awesomeness. : )) In a competitive world, only idiots can count on that. The competent managers have long ago themselves monitor all the information at the stage of discussion and make the necessary changes themselves. Some of them even pay extra for such proposals.

Excuse me for daring to ask such questions here. I didn't realise it wasn't the place for such questions. : )))))) Apparently that's why activity here has gone down. Because people go elsewhere with their questions. - Or rather, they get sent there.

(Restraining myself as best I can... : ))) )

Developers review and reply in threads with a triangle dedicated to new bilds!

OK. Thank you, Boris.

Chiripaha:
OK. Thank you, Boris.

You're welcome! Good night, Sergei!

supernyb:

2nd Line values - no problem. There may only be some problems with the price and arrow icons, as these are graphical objects. But you will be able to read them as well.

If the lines are drawn through the indicator buffer, then yes, no problem. But not with lines - objects. How can you read objects that come from the indicator in the tester, if the indicator only draws them after the test?

evillive:
If lines are drawn through the indicator buffer, then yes, no problem. But not with lines - objects. How to read objects coming from the indicator in the tester if the indicator draws them only after the test?

In the indicator the lines are also drawn as objects, so I don't see any difference between objects arrow icons and lines etc. I don't know how the tester works, but if you test in visualization and

I don't know how the tester works but in visualization the indicator is attached to the chart and everything is drawn and deleted in correspondence with new bars coming.

Reason: