10points 3.mq4 - page 50

davidke20:
Dear friends, I can foreseen the big bang is infront of him/her, so let him be with that settings. The 40% return over that few days is plain luck, and I'm so sure about that because no matter what setting you use on the EA, it will profit that way during a trending day, so we might not need his information somehow.

I'm new to EA, but I'm a very experienced trader, please forgive my stupidity to comment on the EA thread. Generally, I'm copying you guys settings and paste it on the EA I downloaded, and I found those little monkey did a great, excellent, marvelous job during normal day, except news spike >50pips move, thats the killer. I have a simple thought and that been work for few week, which is turn off the EA 1hour before the news spike, especially red color icon on ForexFactory. If your position closed during that time, thank god. If your position not close, better tighten your stop losses. If the spike favor your direction, you just strike lottory! If not, at least you minimize your losses.

When to restart the EA? Plot in a Pivot indicator, check the PIVOT point, if its above the market price, and the EA bias a short after the spike, switch it back on. Vice versa, if the pivot point at below the market price after the spike, and EA bias long position, you're in good hand. That is the criteria of kick in the EA to work positively. Even during normal day, if you wanted to start switch on the EA, that is the way to do it. I have no idea how far this method can go, but atleast my account survived and generate stable income. The account started with 500 bucks on a InterbanFX mini, current Equity is 800+ over the passed 3 weeks. By the way, forgive me not posting my result here, because my computer cant upload 10kb 1 shot. I dont know why....sorry about that. About how I get this solution... I will only explain upon request, since I dont wanto distract the focus from the EA's discussion. Happy EAing

Always learning

davidke20:
When to restart the EA? Plot in a Pivot indicator, check the PIVOT point, if its above the market price, and the EA bias a short after the spike, switch it back on. Vice versa, if the pivot point at below the market price after the spike, and EA bias long position, you're in good hand. That is the criteria of kick in the EA to work positively. Even during normal day, if you wanted to start switch on the EA, that is the way to do it. I have no idea how far this method can go, but atleast my account survived and generate stable income. The account started with 500 bucks on a InterbanFX mini, current Equity is 800+ over the passed 3 weeks. By the way, forgive me not posting my result here, because my computer cant upload 10kb 1 shot. I dont know why....sorry about that. About how I get this solution... I will only explain upon request, since I dont wanto distract the focus from the EA's discussion. Happy EAing

David, we are here to learn trade Forex profitably and if you have a method that is working for you and would share it we would like to see how it works.

If the focus gets away from 10points3 and we get profit from your method then profit is profit and one of our experienced members may be able to code it into an even better EA.

In either event bring it on!!!

John

to mr.yeoelven

hallo, i would like to have asap completion of these latest version of 10piont3 ea. to including all bug fix and enhances. it look like a good prospector to add to my "pip doctor" suite of ea which i would soon to be selling to forex trader on ebay. i need ranger and trender ea like these and this should be handsome to suite. please post or pm me when done. these will make a grate suite and lot of happy trader greetings.

The core concept of my method is to avoid the "WHIPSAW" created by news(spike) is here. Normally the news will have a small correction before the announcement, which is 31stOct,2006 0630GMT=short position!. The EA actually detect short position during that time. dynamic stop loss with max trade 6??? The 10point3 actually profit at the very beginning of the correction, which is profitting from the short position, when all the position touches the TP, it started to open new short order and keep martingale the lossing trades. Until it reach stop loss, there is where you get the big hit! If there is anyway you can inform the EA to stay away if you see the correction, that will eliminate most of the whipsaw. Take a look at your D1 chart, you'll definitely know where the spike direction go and the general trend of the market with only RSI14. If your EA is currently going for long and have a stop loss of 85pips, thats not a problem for today. But not tomorow NFP. I dont know whether my explaination you guys can understand. But thats where I get the idea to trade with this EA.

OK! Here you go. I'm a pure technical trader, therefor, any fundamental news I'm putting it a side. If you trade manually with VEGAS TUNNEL, I dont think the spike created by the news will affect your trade at all. Recently I found there is a lot of good EA around, that they will generate income steadily because they're not involve of any emotion decision, but they will flick around the news spike. That's the killer of the EA. That's why I said that I can foreseen Kenari05's big hit far before the turn around point!

It's not downtrend yet!!! how can you start shorting? you might have a small chance to make some quick profit here, but the stop loss is sooooo huge, not worth to go with that

Ebay and Copyright

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/copyrights.html

At the bottom of this page is a link to report people for copyright violation. They face the following penalties:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status

Additionally, damages may be charged to citizens in any country that signed the Berne Convention. Software piracy is encouraged in some cultures, but the piracy is limited to freely distributing overcharged software. There are no people that encourage stealing something that is free so you can sell it.

I am considering starting a separate thread for people to find copyright violations of forex materials (code and Ebooks) on Ebay and close them down. Additionally, we may contact the copyright holders, and present them with the necessary information from Ebay to collect the funds earned, legal fees, and copyright violation fees. Volunteers would likely earn nothing for doing this, but we could show authors like Hendrick that we appreciate their efforts. Anyone interested?

New idea to eliminate wrong orders

Please ignore those scammer and focus on how to make our own profit. I'm sure this is a public web site, we have nothing to infere people who wanna do business with our good(they can simply modify some code and resell it as their own).

Anyway, I have some thoughts in mind, don't know anybody can code in the start trading time and end trading time. According to my experience, normally the banker's correction time is started on GMT0630~0800, therefor if we can limit the EA to start trading in between this time, the profit ratio will be greater than before. Indeed, it will reduce the performance to open trade, but there is no point to make more losses and let the profitable trades to cover their asses. I think what all of us want is profit, but profit steadily rather than profit crazily and take a big hit, end up turn yourself like a wood chuck. Cheers.

daraknor:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/copyrights.html

At the bottom of this page is a link to report people for copyright violation. They face the following penalties:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status

Additionally, damages may be charged to citizens in any country that signed the Berne Convention. Software piracy is encouraged in some cultures, but the piracy is limited to freely distributing overcharged software. There are no people that encourage stealing something that is free so you can sell it.

I am considering starting a separate thread for people to find copyright violations of forex materials (code and Ebooks) on Ebay and close them down. Additionally, we may contact the copyright holders, and present them with the necessary information from Ebay to collect the funds earned, legal fees, and copyright violation fees. Volunteers would likely earn nothing for doing this, but we could show authors like Hendrick that we appreciate their efforts. Anyone interested?

I will definetely support that. As a matter of fact, I did searches on ebay yesterday and found a lot of people selling highly suspect EA's. I have contributed to this thread just like everyone else on this thread. I take no credit for an EA/idea that I had nothing to do with and I believe anyone who would should be reported. Everyone here has shared their time/ideas/results freely but it would be unfair for any of us to take credit for tweaking some settings that the author of this EA built into it so that we could make those adjustments. I think this is fantastic what people have done here and it should not be abused.

vykhukholev:
to mr.yeoelven hallo, i would like to have asap completion of these latest version of 10piont3 ea. to including all bug fix and enhances. it look like a good prospector to add to my "pip doctor" suite of ea which i would soon to be selling to forex trader on ebay. i need ranger and trender ea like these and this should be handsome to suite. please post or pm me when done. these will make a grate suite and lot of happy trader greetings.

Isn't this what we were just talking about? vykhukholev, are you really coming on this thread and telling all the people who have freely shared the time/results/ideas to hurry up so you can package this with other EA's you may have stolen so that you can make some money from it? Does anyone else here find that offensive? I didn't have to pay anything to participate here and use this. Why would anyone believe they can rape this thread and sell it to people who don't know about this FREE information. I will most definetly watch for people like you on eBay because I believe you are doing the wrong thing.

I'm not really one to tamper in other peoples matters but this is just disrespectful to everyone on here and rude.