Some Ideas to Select Trading Signals

As trading signals are black boxes, select one or more of them to follow is always a hard task.

So, in my opinion, it's relevant create your own methodology to choose one trading system, or, why not, build a signals basket.

In this thread I will expose some of my ideas about, since I believe this is a difficult process for any investor but that brings new opportunities for all that makes the right decisions. 

If you develop or use trading signals, you are welcome to discuss here your ideas and methodologies. 

figurelli:

As trading signals are black boxes, select one or more of them to follow is always a hard task.

So, in my opinion, it's relevant create your own methodology to choose one trading system, or, why not, build a signals basket.

In this thread I will expose some of my ideas about, since I believe this is a difficult process for any investor but that brings new opportunities for all that makes the right decisions. 

If you develop or use trading signals, you are welcome to discuss here your ideas and methodologies. 

This forum is not intended to discuss about signals. I remind you to follow the forum rules.

angevoyageur:
This forum is not intended to discuss about signals. I remind you to follow the forum rules.

Sorry, but what is the problem about discussing here trading signals selection in general, since the idea is to discuss the selection concept?

Please give me the exact rule or text in my post that I'm doing something wrong for you. 

This is only a warning. It seems to me very suspicious that a signals provider open a topic about how to select trading signals.

angevoyageur:
This is only a warning. It seems to me very suspicious that a signals provider open a topic about how to select trading signals.

Thank you, but if you are right, as I'm a trading signals and market provider, maybe the right is be silent for any subject in this forum, since I'm very suspicious doing such things.

Fig, I can see Angs point but to be fair to you,myself and all providers of signals, it would be good for all providers to have a comment, this would involve all and it may not be or seem bias to anyone in particular, Ang, if this is the case then I cannot see this post getting pulled, also take into account the recent interview with a  provider who was given a "single slot" to talk about his product, https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/665 has it got to be an invitation ?

I for one would like to see a list of all signal providers (sub topics) where questions could be asked and answers given openly, this would let all and potential subscribers interact directly, there does seem to be a little silence in this area at the moment  

Jeremy Scott - Successful MQL5 Market Seller
Jeremy Scott - Successful MQL5 Market Seller
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Jeremy Scott who is better known under Johnnypasado nickname at MQL5.community became famous offering products in our MQL5 Market service. Jeremy has already made several thousands of dollars in the Market and that is not the limit. We decided to take a closer look at the future millionaire and receive some pieces of advice for MQL5 Market sellers.

Thanks rob, but no problem, I can see the moderators aware point too, so better stop this thread because is not my intention discuss this situation and I will avoid talk again about trading signals and systems in general in the forum (or somethig else that a market developer or signal provider must care about and looks suspect).

I see no problem with that, because there are many investors like me with many questions about the market, and this only helps to clarify our doubts.

I am sorry about this situation. MetaQuotes is preparing something to manage this situation. A little patience.

angevoyageur:
I am sorry about this situation. MetaQuotes is preparing something to manage this situation. A little patience.

Never mind, I know that as a Moderator you have to be aware, and I can use my profile to free put my ideas about (as far as I know).

In my view, when you and other moderators create threads talking almost alone here (and lately they have populated this forum), it's also suspect that you guys are doing a self promotion.

But for me, suspect or not (and I think for most people here), this content is very relevant for the community and you must go on because we learn.

So, we must take care to don't  have two weights and two measures, since all I'm saying is about select trading signals in general and not select just my trading signals, because I believe this thread is very relevant to all of us.

figurelli:

Never mind, I know that as a Moderator you have to be aware, and I can use my profile to free put my ideas about (as far as I know).

In my view, when you and other moderators create threads talking almost alone here (and lately they have populated this forum), it's also suspect that you guys are doing a self promotion.

But for me, suspect or not (and I think for most people here), this content is very relevant for the community and you must go on because we learn.

So, we must take care to don't  have two weights and two measures, since all I'm saying is about select trading signals in general and not select just my trading signals, because I believe this thread is very relevant to all of us.

As already said, I warned you only, not need to make a fuss. Go on with your thread, it may be interesting.

P.S: I don't create thread where I am talking almost alone.

Reason: