EAs and real accounts - page 9

fb

Firebird in live trading...hmm good luck

Very interesting posts...

As for me i would like to know any good EA to start with IBFX? Anyone is using EA for IBFX for real acocunt?

Also i am thinking to start the TradersPowerExpert 1.2. But would like to know anyone using this EA with IBFX...and what is the time setting and which pair to go with?

thanks

Firebird

Hello Newsdigital,

I intend to just use EA's firebird v0.65 and firebird v065 with timefilter in USD/CHF.

It would like that you spoke to me about the positive and negative points of those experts.

Precise to know of the positive and negative points of MultiHedge v1.1

Or if you indicate me other more profitable EA and also a EA that makes precise hedges.

Success!

Marlon

marlonhenrique:
Hello Newsdigital,

I intend to just use EA's firebird v0.65 and firebird v065 with timefilter in USD/CHF.

It would like that you spoke to me about the positive and negative points of those experts.

Precise to know of the positive and negative points of MultiHedge v1.1

Or if you indicate me other more profitable EA and also a EA that makes precise hedges.

Success!

Marlon

Hi marlonhenrique,

I will reply on Sunday, ok?

I did not have time to think today about how to reply sorry. Tomorrow i am taking the statements for this elite section. So, I will reply on Sunday (i will edit this post).

Shortcut for real money

Hi guys, I just joined this group and although there seem to be some nice threads I must say that this whole forum is quire overwhelming for a newcomer.

I'm just in search on an EA that makes money. Full stop. I can invest $5000 in a real account, probably IBFX, and I'm looking for an EA that is fairly stable, safe, and makes a reasonable profit (5-10% per month).

I don't want to see crazy open trades with massive drawdowns for weeks in order to close at +20 pips.

I want to see an EA that opens a few trades per day, with very limited drawdowns, and closes quickly for a profit.

I want to see good money management and don't want to overleverage (1:10 max).

What are your top 3 choices?

Thanks to anyone who wants to contribute.

Regards,

Manuel

That's what I want Too, someone help

I am a position trader and would like a program that trades steady with low draw down to help make some money. I need something simple to make due wile i am inbetween position trades. I would like to target the 1hour charts on the main pairs with low pip spreads, a scalper EA.

I am learning MQL4 and can make my way trough it but not a programmer yet.

Alan

zordan:
Hi guys, I just joined this group and although there seem to be some nice threads I must say that this whole forum is quire overwhelming for a newcomer.

I'm just in search on an EA that makes money. Full stop. I can invest $5000 in a real account, probably IBFX, and I'm looking for an EA that is fairly stable, safe, and makes a reasonable profit (5-10% per month).

I don't want to see crazy open trades with massive drawdowns for weeks in order to close at +20 pips.

I want to see an EA that opens a few trades per day, with very limited drawdowns, and closes quickly for a profit.

I want to see good money management and don't want to overleverage (1:10 max).

What are your top 3 choices?

Thanks to anyone who wants to contribute.

Regards,

Manuel

People's desire may be very different. My top 3 may be your last 3

You may select by yourself looking for the statements and excel file performance from this post.

I think excel files from 1st post of files thread may be enough to make the decision to use EA or not. besides there are some statemens there as well (updating weekly too).

And I am trying to explain about every EA/pair in this thread: just started with GBPUSD and then will move explanation to the other pairs.

vpopovic:
Hello

I would like to go live with 10-15 EA's found here and on few other sites. Heard that it is possible to rent dedicated server and run metatrader from it so it would be great if you can share your knowladge on this.

What would be a good provider for a server?

Can matatrader run 20-30 charts at the same time or is that too much?

If I am to aply simple money managment rule (5% max trade) to all EA's, can that lead to some problems with them?

Hope I can get answers on these questions, and I will be reporting back results on monthly basis...

Bad idea.

Are you considering this without having forward tested?

1) You are not going to find that many profitable EAs on this forum by a long shot. You will automatically need to reject any Martingale-based systems.

If anyone disagrees with this, I don't care, and I'm not going to argue the point.

2) With a number of EAs running on one account you multiply your potental drawdown and risk for each one you add.

3) You must have magic numbers for every one of your EAs, otherwise each EA cannot track its own trades. You will have one EA closing trades for another EA. You will have no idea of how any of your EAs are performing because all the trades will be intermingled.

4) Your broker will limit the number of live accounts you have. IBFX limits customers to 3 live accounts. You're going to need a lot of brokers.

5) You can certainly find any number of VPS hosts, but for the amount of EAs, charts (RAM) you are talking about you are going to pay through the nose. You may even need more than 1 VPS. Just search "vps hosting" and you'll find plenty of info.

With what you are talking about you would probably need a dedicated server.

6) 5% risk is VERY high. Think more between 1-2% FOR EACH ACCOUNT.

I would recommend a maximum of 3 EAs that you have already forward tested for at least 3 months, and run each one on a separate account. I would start with one on microlots, and if successful gradually add the others.

My intention here is not to offend, but the nature of your question makes it clear you need to do a lot more homework, you are not ready to risk real money. I've been there, done that (you have no idea...), I'm just trying to help you not make a decision you'll regret.

wnw

I agree with WNW. Martingales will kick you in the chops.

Any one type of indicator style (only ema, only stoch etc. ) will also send you packing.

The market moves a lot so if there was a perfect ea and timeframe etc..

Let me know. ND can talk about all the eas' on this site; but I doubt he would guarantee anything on any one of them. I would say you probably should run a fozzy with small .01ct pips until you get confortable with it.

Its a day time frame and that is something you almost need in trading.

Reason: