Please lend me a working profitable Expert Advisor, I'll share $$$ - page 14

zzura писал(а) >>

To make it work by martingale

No, thank you for wanting to help, but I don't need it yet. Well, if only you would like to do it for someone, then edit the code as you like - EA is free - you can do what you want with it.

drknn >>:
советник в бесплатном доступе - можете делать с ним что хотите.
Where would you recommend to learn how to program or how to learn MQL-4? I don't know any programming language at all.

zzura >>:
Где порекомендуете научиться программировать или каким способом научиться на MQL-4? язык программирования вообще никакой не знаю

Just learn the language, there are experts here to help you, if you want to learn.

https://book.mql4.com/ru/

Jingo >>:

просто учите язык, тут спецы будут вам помогать, если желание конечно будет учиться

https://book.mql4.com/ru/

+10

It's not that difficult - just start (Alexander - I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the topic-starter). You can really get the hang of it here. As this resource helped me in my time.

===
Everyone, by the way, THANK YOU! )))

zzura >>:
Где порекомендуете научиться программировать или каким способом научиться на MQL-4? язык программирования вообще никакой не знаю

You set up a program. At first it's very simple. You take a book on the language and find out the structure of programs in the language you are learning. Then you try to use the book to write your own program. If you fail, you will go to the forum to ask questions. After you have created your first program, make the task more difficult by designing a more complex one.

If you are interested in the programme you have in mind, you will be motivated to create it. In this way, language learning goes unnoticed. And it is not a fact that you will ever need to know ALL the language. So rote learning and self-imposed compulsion are only a hindrance. Let your studies go on with a light heart. That's the only way it'll work.

There's option number two - studying under a stick. If you can put yourself in a situation where you have to learn the language even if you don't like it and you can't refuse, you can also learn quite effectively under the influence of the stick.

drknn:

Help me learn, I keep reading and reading the tutorial, but I can't do the elementary thing, so that the expert opens pos. at the first tick (it displays alerts, but does not open pos.)

Everybody freeze !!!

Time police.

Logins and passwords to the real accounts in my personal account immediately !!! ))

E_mc2:

I'm really sorry... but I think you're getting a bit cheeky. You people gave you three free EAs, and you still created a problem for yourself. So change the brokerage company! They are so cruel that they do not take orders at all, and you just came, sorry, for free, and asked for three EAs, and now you want other ones, because those EAs are not suitable for a brokerage company! Do you want to earn money or feed the brokerage companies? What about the fact that they don't have any good ideas and you don't want to be foolish? That's your problem...

Sounds like:

I bought myself some red socks today, but unfortunately my Maserati is black.

I'm going to buy a new ferrari, they're all red and match the colour of my socks.

zzura:

I cannot do the elementary thing, so that the Expert Advisor opens pos. at the first tick (it displays alerts, but does not open pos.).

This is because you do not understand the logic of interaction between the EA and the server. It is not mentioned anywhere in MQL4 and I have to figure it out myself. I will make a video a little later - you will see everything in vivo.

To be more precise, there is some scattered information in the help, but it is scattered - the interrelationships are not traceable to a beginner like this at once.

The video is done. Uploaded it to a file-sharing site. In order to reduce its size, I did not convert it - I left it in its original format - you will understand the convenience of this approach later.

To view the video you made, you need to download and install this program http://soft.soft-host.ru/video/4-bb-flashback-pro-v2631205.html

Video download link - http://depositfiles.com/files/tlfma236q (30 megabytes)

The video is in the original fbr format. It is unlikely that any player will pick it up. Therefore it is better to download and install the above program.

Reason: