EAs and real accounts - page 3

That would be the ultimate solution but until then...

Any One Here Use Any Expert In Live Trade ?!

hi all

any one here use expersts with live trading

i wish if any one use recomend to me one

and i wish if newdigital by his experince recomend to me an expert to use in live trade and in wich currence ?

in last thanks all

ah_elewely:
hi all

any one here use expersts with live trading

i wish if any one use recomend to me one

and i wish if newdigital by his experince recomend to me an expert to use in live trade and in wich currence ?

in last thanks all

I can not recommend. I may describe and explain about EAs and my opinion about them. But I can not say: use this EA or use that one.

BTW, there is good thread about EAs with real money https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

newdigital:
IBFX is having different data from the brokers I am testing with.

EAs with low risk is Brainwashing. But level in i_Trend indicator is depends on the broker data as well. Many people mentioned about it. So you should select the version and test it before. t is the better to test this Brainwashing system manually and after that you may select the timeframe and version of EA. We have many threads about Brainwashing in public section with indicators.

If you are using IBFX broker so do not use DayTrading3 EA. Besides you will have different results on StepMA EAs in this case (different from my results). And probable Scalp_net_1.2 will work differently for you.

All StepMA versions are medium risk. But version 1.42 is very profitable now. But, please, before you are using any StepMA EA on real account test it first with 0.01 lot size for example. Because I have one trade with 1.42 version (which is most profitable) when EA open sell GBPUSD on demo account and buy GBPUSD on real account. So test it first.

Be careful with EAs based on MA. You may say: many EAs are based on Moving Averages indicator so what? So nothing but be careful because EAs based on MA are not very stable concerning the profit and profit in those EAs depends on market condition more than on the settings. If you are trying to use some EA based on MA (Scalp_net versions, MAChannel, PriceChannel, StepMA versions and so on) - always have the chart with indicators to see how EAs work. To estimate the risk (i am talking about risk only).

e-Friday and e-Monday are very good in backtesting. Will see how they are performing in forward test (one or two months forward testing is not a duration for them). Besides we have e-Friday and e-Monday indicators so you may attach indicators to see or backtesting this systems manually.

KSRobot for EURUSD M15 is low risk EA.

SBS EA is low risk.

TPE is medium risk.

Medium risk is Scalp_net_1.5 and some other versions (Scalp_net 1.5 are profitable with/without timefilter).

Medium risk is Goldwarroir EA. But it is profitable for 2 or 3 pairs only. And you should have big deposit to use it.

Medium risk is 20-pips EA.

EasyLMA is medium risk (but this EA is not trading often).

qq EA is meduim risk (but i am not sure about IBFX broker).

Big risk (very big risk) is Firebird.

Scalp_net_1.3 is big risk.

Envelope 2.11 is big risk.

GridMACD, MAChannel, PriceCross and US Hunter are big risk.

Mandarine is medium but you should select the pair to trade because this EA is not profitable for all 4 pairs. Besides as you know there is mandarine indicator so you may backtest or trade this system manually.

And not all EAs are performing in the same way for every broker. Especially for IBFX broker. So the best way to trading with the broker with different data is EA placing pending orders according to the daily close bar for example. It may be SBS or TPE EAs. I think the daily close bar should be the same for every broker (or almost the same).

Envelope 2.11 did 3 very good trades on GBPUSD now - more than +200 pips in profit. This EA is not trading often and it did not trade during the 2 or 3 weeks.

SBS did some good trades as well.

Just for information.

newdigital:
I can not recommend. I may describe and explain about EAs and my opinion about them. But I can not say: use this EA or use that one. BTW, there is good thread about EAs with real money https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

thank you very much

I have used EA's in live. Most of the time I donate to the central welfare of the Forex Market. I am testing out my own ea on demo. I have somewhat faith in it so far - Time will tell.

Dave <<<

how much any one need in EA to cover his floating?!!

hi all

the first thing let any one subscribe in this sesction is a very gooa AD

in the page ( get 3000 point every month) something like that i think

so

the important thing i thought about it how much any one need when he use an expert to cover the floating this thing is very impotant because without money cover the floaing you will didn't gain any point

so i wish if newdigital by his experince and he is looking to experts when it running

write the EA name and the max %? any one can use when this EA is running

for example ( when you use fire berd v065 withtime filter) and post the EA here to be the setting more clear for all

if you have 10000$ DON'T RUN THIS EA morre than 4 currency each on 0.1lots

because the floating in alot of times =- ??

and else in all EA

i know it's a very defcault thing but i wish if you do

thanks

What is floating? What does it mean? Drawdown?

BTW, firebird EA is very risky. We have some thread about risk for using EAs in real accounts https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

I may just clarify my post in that thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

newdigital:
What is floating? What does it mean? Drawdown?

floating it's a operations didn't closed yet and it may be - or +

as you can se in statment i put red line in it

Files:

TPE Question

hi nd,

i am using TPE 1.2. i realized that the trailing function isn't working even that it is selected to be on. after gaining 100 points the opened position is about to break even now.

any update ? or set file?

thank you

Reason: