EAs and real accounts - page 13

thanks for the electra and envelope guys.

does a great job for me

keep it up with the good work!

Newbie here

Hi to all! I just subscribed to elite. I'm so confuse....

Can you please help me to have a reliable scalping indicators and EA.

There's too many, some suggestion there guys.

Thank you!

peangelic:
Hi to all! I just subscribed to elite. I'm so confuse....

Can you please help me to have a reliable scalping indicators and EA.

There's too many, some suggestion there guys.

Thank you!

Please, take a look to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

looking for 100% acurate EA or indicators

Hi everybody,

anyone is there , who is making money from forex.I am trying to trade for sometimes. But i am only in loss.Don't know really there anyobody get regularly profit!!!!

if there is any good EA or indicator which can help to trade without loss then pls let me know.

Thanks in advance.

newdigital:
Mandarine EA was coded just using one indicator similar with EMA. So, this EA can not be profitable consistently for many years with same performance (using same settings).

You can use this EA based on 1 or 3 months performance results but not based on few year performance results (total leaders thread is few years performance results).

TrendStrengthExpert_v2 can (for many years profitable consistently using one account and without any changing with the settings).

StepMAExpert_v1.45, StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod and Scalp_net_1.5 - can (if the profit is calculating once per 3 months for example). Same with Goldwarrior for some pairs.

Scalp_net_v1.3 timefilter may be good but DD may be big.

Any MTF EA can not be counting for your drawdown inversigation because MTF EAs must have big drawdown (or loss instead of drawdown) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Also Brainwashing EAs are having small drawdown. We are talking about profitable EAs/settings, right? So, some versions/settings/pairs of Brainwashing EA are having very small drawdown.

FozzyExpert_v1.2 also.

easyLMA_v6 (some pairs) also.

You said that you do not care if they only trade once a week so I replied ...

But I did not count Alpha and Electra EAs with your drawdown investigation as those EAs are MTF EAs and because of MTF so must have big DD.

Read this thread about it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Hi ND

Where can i find Trendstrength_v2 version or its in diff name....?

New Forex Rules

Obviously IBFX is not allowing hedge anymore.

I am new to the Elite section and tried to find the post regarding this issue.

Can anyone help...

I want to assume I register two accounts. Then change the settings in each account in RAS on mt4 too...

Account 1 - only long

Account 2 - only short

Would this be correct?

I am running Big Top and Supreme Channel Trader.

Big top seems to be working and trading. The channel trader has not placed a trade...

EA Information overload..

It seems that there are statistics for literally hundreds of EA's/signals on this forum. Obviously there is no 'Holy Grail' but after forward testing many of them since 2006 someone must have some sort of idea in terms of a decent strategy. Personally, I have tested pretty much all of the readily available EA's on the market and the only one I have found which stands out as consistent is Robominer/GT-shadow, unfortunately they are only really worth using if you start off with 50k.

I was just wondering what people are using at the moment. I plan on starting out with 1k to test the water.

Thanks for your time,

Ea For live account

I would like to get some suggestion as i am new to elite and their are so many EA and i do not understand which one to start with on live account

Can anyone suggent me which is having good performance as on daily basis can give a gain of 3% and calculate automaticly the MM according to funds awailable for next day trade i just want on daily basis 2-3% is fine

and has less DD

with micro account account of 1000$

Please post the ea and set file for alpari russia .Thanks

And appreciate for your answers

Scalability of EAs

Bonjour!

We all know that a backtests and demo-runs of EAs never tells us the whole truth about how a system would run live with real money.

However, if you do a real live test with a smaller amount of money and it works out fine, will scaling up the invested amount still perform well?

Would a live test with 1 000 dollar perform (in percentage) exactly as good as a live test with 100 000 dollar?

Reason: