Signals from 08:00cet:

EURUSD, sold at 1,2692 (08:15). Low so far 1,2672. + 20

USDCHF, bought at 1,2538 (08:15). High so far 1,2561. + 23

GBPUSD, sold at 1,8902 (08:30). Low so far 1,8870. + 32

USDJPY, bought at 118,48 (09:00). High so far 118,55. + 7

USDCAD, bought at 1,1243 (08:30). High so far 1,1249. + 6

SF

SF,

Nice to see those profitable trades you have. I get the feeling that you are now starting to "tame" the HAMA.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I read igor comment and I just wanna say my experience with HAMA price area n' direction, I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW MORE THAN EVER BEFORE:) and finall here comes the lounge, hope that can make me see more clear n sharp like cyclops eye and the adventure will continue, last month I'm still lost boy in forex jungle, but today I think I know where the pip hiding palace;) sure this is not the holly grail system, but I enjoyed it, suite me well and I'll grow with it

The "Spread" Issue - my 2 pips point of view

deepdrunk:
safereig say :
EURUSD, closed at 1,2682. + 10

USDCHF,closed at 1,2540. + 2.

(Spread not included)

that confused me (and i am old trader) how can you say +10 and +2 and than say spread not included ?

if you are posting live trades than +10 is +10 with spread included, why should someone take out spread from this and post it ?

it does not make any sence to me, did he make +10 or + 7 ?

for usdchf +2 or -2 or -3 if you include spread ????

maybe 'spread not included' was for above signals that he posted before,that can make sence
creztor:
I do understand what you mean and I had problems with people saying "spread not included" recently myself, but the fact that spreads from person to person can vary so much makes it better I believe to post results without spread. Its up to the person reading and analysing the numbers to decide their own spread and if the trade would or would not have been profitable for them.
safareig:
Hi,

Deepdrunk, are you charts based on bid prices?

If I say, I buy at 1,2500 and I close at 1,2510, what's the net profit here?

USDCHF example:

Bought at 1,2538 and closed at 1,2540. That is + 2. But net profit is (my spread is 4 pips):

1,2538 + 4 = 1,2542. Closed at 1,2540. Result = -2.

We had another entry on EURUSD at 1,2674 (10:30CET).

Another one on USDCHF. Buy at 1,2549 (10:45CET)

SF

creztor, deepdrunk, & safareig,

Pip spreads are set differently by each broker and from how I understand it, is simply part of doing business, just as commissions and/or losses, if any. Because it is pre-established by the broker, to make it easier for me, not be confused, and keep reminding myself of this built-in cost, I just look at the profit/pips column, and right there I know if I made money or not.

Bottomline is, for me to get ahead of the spread game, I should be at least +1 pip on my profit column (and inclusive of any spread). Anything below that is my cost of doing business.

Looking at safareig's posting format of his signals and trades, I realized that, that may have been something he has learned and carried on from another system he has used or still using and that's fine if he is comfortable with it. I recall having seen similar format posted at another system thread somewhere here.

Anyhow, I hope that my 2 pips point of view helps settle the differences or possibly even stir up a new one.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Anyone trading today?

I've taken 1 signal, AUD/USD long at 0.7691 on 14:45 bar.

GBP/USD looks like it would've been good to get into during European session.

BW

Hi!!

I'm not going to post all the false signals HAMA PAD has generated today cause I do not want you to get sick.

And don't you think I'm against HAMA PAD. I'm not. But we are not going to nowhere hiding false signals.

FxCruiser, I do not understand why you do not want to release the updates.

You will always have people against whatever you do. ALWAYS. And you should make a difference between those that want to contribute with their criticism from those that only want to amuse themselves.

SF

hey fxc, the more friends you meet and the more enemy you'll get, just relax and enjoy that beer, cheers:)

today my GBP with HAMA result -28 and +11 for total -17, hey not everyday is pip day isn't it, just cheers up and get ready for tommorow market!

HAMA Support

FXC and the rest of the HAMA family. If you ever in Atlanta, let's have a BBQ and a few beers.

FXC, I suport you and HAMA... with me you have been very transparent about its strangths and weaknesses.

Will continue to suppot you.

paijolopez:
hey fxc, the more friends you meet and the more enemy you'll get, just relax and enjoy that beer, cheers:) today my GBP with HAMA result -28 and +11 for total -17, hey not everyday is pip day isn't it, just cheers up and get ready for tommorow market!

Nobody can please everybody!

Hey FX,

There are 2 types of people in this world, those that are positive thinkers, & those that are negative thinkers. Positive thinkers see the world very differently than negative thinkers. Positive thinkers are generally thankfull for what ever they have in life. Even if they are not wealthy, they are thankfull for their health, family, friends, ect... & wish that everyone felt the same, so they enjoy sharing & trying to help others even if it means self sacrifice in doing so. It is also important to a positive thinker to be liked.

Negative thinkers on the other hand have no such desires. They may have been dealt a bad hand in life, been hurt, discouraged, ect... to the point they have given up. They are miserable in life, they are mistrustfull, they think the world is out to get them. They live to spread their misery to others, especially the positve thinkers, who are enjoying what the negative thinker never will.

It is very evident by anyone reading your posts what type of person you are.

Don't let a negative thinker, who you can never make happy, no matter what you do, ruin your positive view and outlook. This is exactly what the negative thinker wants, to spread his negativity to others (misery loves company). Since he feels so miserable, it makes him feel better to kick somebody when their down.

Whenever you encounter a negative thinker, think about the many more people, who are truly appreciative of what you are trying to do, and the many people you have helped, and soon the feelings of the negative person just bounce right off. He looses, because he does not faze you, & you win.

Please don't let the selfish needs of a few, outweigh the appreciative & truly thankfull responces of the many, in this thread, & in life.

Andy.

(outwit...outplay...outlast)

I recently recieved the HAMA PAD v.1, and was wondering how to get these indicators uploaded into MT4.. Where do I download the files to? This system seems to be different from the other indicators and expert advisors that I have downloaded in the past. Any help would be appreciated...

Reason: