HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 63

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to be sure we were all aware of the ISM report coming out at 11:00 today. According to Kathy Lien, ISM has passed both NFP and interest rate decisions in terms of largest pip move for a news release. So be careful...

However, it means I'll get to trade this afternoon.

BW

p.s. thanks David

Seems like a really interesting system. I've PMd you already. Waiting..:)

Hi!!

It would be very interesting if someone could post here all the signals HAMA PAD has given today.

Thank you!

wow...can't wait to forward test the Alillah EA

safareig:
Hi!!

It would be very interesting if someone could post here all the signals HAMA PAD has given today.

Thank you!

Sorry, SF, I cannot help you today on this. I did not trade forex at all today. Too many false signals and, of course the news factor. I only traded eminis but used the H2 and did very well, done for the day. However, in forex, Allilah did enter a trade which was manually closed with 40 pips for 1.8 lots. With that, she has already doubled the account. We'll see how she performs the rest of the month.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Edged out....

spiritfriends:

Hi BW...Congradulations on your placing 3rd! Lucky or not a placing in any contest in forex is quite an accomplishment and you deserve a round of applause from the Hama family!

David

Well, the preliminary results showed me at 3rd, but the final results are in and I was edged out to 4th...sigh....but it was still a good month!

Maybe in the future.

p.s. hopefully I'll catch some of you at the webinar later this afternoon.

BW

BW...still a great accomplishment! Wish I could join everyone at the webinar but I must take my little one for his 4 month old shots and check up.Before I know it he'll also be 6'7" 350 lbs and playing football! LoL

David

fxcruiser:
Sorry, SF, I cannot help you today on this. I did not trade forex at all today. Too many false signals and, of course the news factor. I only traded eminis but used the H2 and did very well, done for the day. However, in forex, Allilah did enter a trade which was manually closed with 40 pips for 1.8 lots. With that, she has already doubled the account. We'll see how she performs the rest of the month.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser,

I finally got through the entire thread and I can't wait to get the indicators. When do we get to try Allilah (btw how did you come up with the name)?

Thanks for all that you've done,

I am sorry guys/gals, I haven't been able to reply to most of the recent posts. I have been very busy with the projects, finalizing soon to be released H2, Traders Lounge, etc. Also, I haven't been trading forex for a couple of days. However, I just can't refuse this particular early trade on GBP/USD when I woke up this morning. I am posting a couple of charts here, first one on v1 Original and the next on H2 (sorry, I can't resist).

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

emini futures traders anyone??

Hello HAMA Traders,

Is there anybody else in this thread who's trading eminis be it here on MT4 platform or elsewhere? Please PM me ASAP. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: