HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 64

You are a tease, with your H2 picture

Emini's, I dont what they are from a hole in the ground as I have spent 3 years on 4X

Any links to an idots guide, are they on met4 and can you spread trade them (UK) ?

I like the idea as I have got realy, realy bored with cable this week and every NFP week

Mart

fxcruiser:
Hello HAMA Traders,

Is there anybody else in this thread who's trading eminis be it here on MT4 platform or elsewhere? Please PM me ASAP. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I do trade eminis but not on MT4, I do not suppose we could get futures on MT4

howard

fxcruiser:
Very nice! Don't you love it when she works like this.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

FxCruiser,

I love your work and what you have done so far and appreciate all that you have given us. If only more people would share and share alike. Hopefully I can contribute in some way. And I do have a question, as to why many times I see you using 1 mini lot in some of these trades and other times 1 full lot. Do you ever do multi (full) lots to take some profit off the table and let some of these ride the wave? Thanks for everything. Hopefully we can one day meet.

Pips4Profit

please can anyone send HAMA PAD indicators and template for my email

alosh_jordan@yahoo.com

or

ali2krk@hotmail.com

and I will be very very thankful

Non Fram Payroll report

fxcruiser:
I am sorry guys/gals, I haven't been able to reply to most of the recent posts. I have been very busy with the projects, finalizing soon to be released H2, Traders Lounge, etc. Also, I haven't been trading forex for a couple of days. However, I just can't refuse this particular early trade on GBP/USD when I woke up this morning. I am posting a couple of charts here, first one on v1 Original and the next on H2 (sorry, I can't resist).

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi Fxcrusier,

Isn't this the Non-Farm Payroll Report from Friday? I must say you really don't need HAMA to trade this report although it was a great HAMA signal. The difficult thing in trading news reports is having a broker that can execute your trade entry and exit when you press the buy/sell button. So far, I haven't found one broker that has been able to get me in on the price spike when I execute my buy/sell. Even though the price may move 30, 50 or 100 pips the average Fx trader won't be able to capture many of those pips.

Dave

I want to thank FXCruiser for all the hard work you've done and for sharing the system yet. i havent received the system yet but I can tell from the screen shots that its a winner. A simple leading indicator coupled with the FOREX markets tendincy to move in strong trends. It's got to be the basis of any winning system. Cant wait to get my hands on it and see what insights come to mind. Good Hunting everyone!

fxcruiser:
Hello HAMA Traders,

Is there anybody else in this thread who's trading eminis be it here on MT4 platform or elsewhere? Please PM me ASAP. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser, what broker has the MT4 trading platform for eminis? Thanks in advance, krobuh26.

howard:
I do trade eminis but not on MT4, I do not suppose we could get futures on MT4 howard
krobuh26:
fxcruiser, what broker has the MT4 trading platform for eminis? Thanks in advance, krobuh26.

I use PFG FX's MT4 platform for charting purposes only to trade S&P and NQ eminis. At times, I also use the Dow Jones symbol as guide when I trade YM. The MT4 symbols are #EPZ6 (S&P) and #ENQZ6 (NQ) for the current contract period. _DJI for Dow Jones. However, I trade these contracts, demo and live, on a regular futures broker using DOM, an order management platform.

I know that North Finance, Neuimex, and Alpari, among others, have these symbols. You just have to add them to your Market Watch along with your forex pairs.

I am doing the emini traders count here because I am planning to have an E-Mini Learning Center with the Trading Room separate from the Forex one, within the Traders Lounge.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: