Who trades hands? - page 4

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The terms seem to have been coined before our time, only now it is in vogue to twist them

I gave you a hint and you didn't get it, pips without time is nothing. The head is not just for eating and drinking beer).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Hinted at you and you didn't catch it, pips without time is nothing. The head is not just for eating and drinking beer).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Hinted to you and you didn't catch it, pips without time is nothing. The head is not just for eating and drinking beer).
You know, when I hear the expression "small profitability" I always want to ask how much worse it is than a "big drain", but I never ask that.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You know, when I hear the expression "small profitability" I always want to ask how much worse it is than "big loss", but I never ask that.

Pipsing is all about making a profit, not a big loss. A big loss is made by medium-long term traders as well as beginners.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

A man is not a robot to trade all the time. It's you who keep telling me how you made money overnight.

The only place where I write anything is here, on this resource.

I not only tell you about it, I can also confirm it with monitoring. I do not do it to brag. I assure newbies that everyone may do it, if they strictly follow the strategy! But to confirm that associative thinking helps to earn on Forex Market without certain proofs is an empty speculation.

Well, by the way, the famous turtle strategy also has clear rules and is still profitable, somewhere in the kodobase saw the implementation.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

So I do not just tell you, I can also confirm it with monitoring. I do not want to brag about it. I assure beginners that everyone can do it, if they strictly follow the strategy! But to confirm that associative thinking helps to earn on Forex Market without certain proofs is an empty speculation.

Well by the way, the famous turtle strategy also has clear rules and is still profitable, somewhere in the kodobase saw the implementation.

There's only 2 pages of real and your last name isn't even close.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

So I do not only tell you, I can also confirm it with monitoring. I do not want to brag about it. I assure beginners that everyone can do it, if they strictly follow the strategy! But to confirm that associative thinking helps to earn on Forex Market without certain proofs is an empty speculation.

Well by the way, the famous turtle strategy also has clear rules and is still profitable, somewhere in the kodobase saw the implementation.

Where is the link to look at people?

Can I show you some screenshots from webmoney about the payment? A photo of the flat and the car, too?

The theme is basically something else. I have not seen any trader who would have reached at least a decent result with his hands. As for the profitability of some thousands of percent, it is mainly done with trading robots.
This is for those who doubt that this is my monitoring

login screenshot

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Maybe you should also show screenshots from webmoney of the money paid out?

Monitoring from Onyx would be enough.

Reason: