HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 67

Indicators please

Please mail me Hama Pad indicators and templates to sanjose9@gmail.com .

Thanks & Regards

spiritfriends:

Hello Everyone,

Well we had some great plays today as a result of a poor consumer sentinment number today.For all those joining FXC today for his preview of H2 on the webinar,you would witness the trade and exit unfold on the screen.

FXC a big round of applause for such a great and exciting step towrds the webinar and traders lounge today!I'm sure everyone who was there today was super excited about version H2 and the release next Wednesday.Now I know that a lot of you have voiced your happiness with version 1 but I encourage everyone to just give version 2 a try.The signals and exits were very clear!

On a different note,just for your information,November 17th I've been told is a big day for Elliot Wave followers.A customer of mine who specializes in gold and silver charting,and many of his peers,feel that day is the beginning of a rise in the metals to their highs where gold reached $730.00.That also reflects some forcasting where I feel the cad will begin to strengthen and a target of 1.1047 on the usd/cad could be acheived.Again these are just opinions and not recomendations of which one could observe the Hama charts and maybe make a few pips if conditions unfold favourably for a trade.

Another little tidbit of information to do with the gbp.For the past 15 years, in the month of December,the GBP has been bullish.Something else to keep in the back of our minds.

Now of course all Hama Traders know that we just have to watch for the Hama signals to collect pips during these information times,but then what would we talk about? LoL!

Pipfully Yours,

David AKA Spiritfriends

Hi, Spiritfriends!

I've been sick a few days: I could not trade.

Where is that webinar and traders lounge?

THX

SF

It was just a 1 day trial SF and it has not opened yet.

Mart

Hi SF...just looked on the forum (Sunday night) so a little late to reply.Mart-Hart thanks for helping SF.

SF and fellow Hama traders...just a FYI,H2 is scheduled to be released on Wednesday the 15th.I hope this week brings everyone lots of pips!

David

Eur/USD - 13th Nov

Long Eur/USD early morning.

Files:
3nov.gif  15 kb

Today trade

nice trade today

Files:
nice.gif  39 kb

2nd trade eur/usd

Short Eur/Usd: still in trade.... (out with 4pips) oops , i got out too early

Files:
3novshort.gif  15 kb

mart-hart:
It was just a 1 day trial SF and it has not opened yet. Mart

hmm, no wonder I couldn't get in to the lounge, also in the first day trial I couldn't got in too, maybe that because of my slowly internet connection (I use gprs conection)

Thank you ALL! Maraming Salamat! Muchas Gracias!

As I take a long overdue breather from the H2 System, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all my new HAMA Family members and friends. I truly value your continued support in my effort to make trading simple and profitable for the newbies and experienced traders alike. Your postings in this thread, I am sure is very much appreciated by those who have read through these 650+ postings and 60+ pages. I am proud of you ALL!

There are so many of you (I will not single out one or a few. You know who you are.) who have posted here, email, and YM me with your positive support of my efforts and concept at the time this HAMA PAD Approach was under heavy criticisms from a so called professional/veteran trader in this forum. I couldn't thank you enough. You all have given me the inspiration to continue on and endure the long hours it took to finalize the H2 System. My job is not done yet. I/We still have a long way to go. I know that some of you will not continue the HAMA journey with me as you all have the basics of it already. That's fine coz HAMA H2 is not for everybody. There will be some who may not meet its rigid requirements to harness its power to its full potential. I wish you ALL a profitable experience in whatever trading system you may finally adopt.

However, you say it in your respective language as I do mine in my languages, THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH! MARAMING SALAMAT SA INYONG LAHAT! MUCHAS GRACIAS A TODOS! The HAMA good times continue

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

peterdias77:
Another Eur/usd Long Trade , exited with 40pips.

I noticed that 5 min charts are used (while my template is for 15 min).

What are the indicator settings for MA, MA_Bars and NonLagMA?

thanks,

euro pean

Reason: