HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 62

brainjt:
Nice trade on 5 min chart

brainjt, it works on M5. Actually, in all TFs. Just depends on how much market noise you want to encounter. Anyhow, that is nice trade. I am glad it's working for you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Today's GBP/USD Trade...

Here is the GBP/USD on M5 chart for the LONG trade I took earlier this US Session. Honestly, I have used the new H2 Classic Entry Rule at 100 points level so this is really a very conservative entry for me. However, this entries are on HAMA PAD v1 Revised original.

This is one trade that would have been nice for us to watch as a group. For a while, I thought this is going to be what SF referred to as false signal. It went negative to as much as -18 pips, if I remembered right. Came back up and sat there for while. Guyz, I jumped when the first big Bull price actions hit the chart and eventually put this particular trade to positive. Well, the rest of the story is on the chart. HAMA PAD tells it ALL!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fx

thx, I took the same trade, only a little late entry- I waited for news

Files:
today1_1.gif  16 kb

spiritfriends:

Good Morning Hama Traders,

It's good to see members working out the signals.Sometimes when one expects a pair to move you can see clearly the move develope.As you have read before I work in the family currency exchange and being surrounded by some pretty smart traders,a lot of opinions surface.I would like to share an observation one trader shared today with us and please FXC if this is not the place for this just let me know.

This is noit a recommendation but a lesson in observation for the Hama Pad.This morning a trader mentioned that the gbp would fall 400+pips(exact timing not known).So before you all jump on the band wagon and loose your shirts just look at this as an opportunity to look for a Hama setup.

Again FXC if you find that this is a detriment to the learning the Hama then let me know and I will never post such items.

Pipfully Yours,

David

David,

Thanks for sharing. That's an excellent observation and I have been getting ready for that to happen very shortly. Same is true with EUR/USD. If anyone is interested, I will check at the Resource Menu, if the charts and video is still there. In the meantime, let's harvest the fruits available now.

Today. has been a very good trading day. I will post my trade chart shortly.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Allilah v2.2

I forgot to post this yesterday. This statement was sent in by a member of the test group. He is testing Allilah primarily so he can turn the EA on before the Euro session and go to sleep, which is what most of those users in the North American side would do. Although, it has a time filter, he prefer to review each chart from the previous sessions and do his prep work, whatever, before he unleash her.

When he wakes up in the morning, he checks on Allilah, reviews trade entries made, and intervene when necessary, otherwise, he leaves her pretty much on automatic mode. He has opted for money management on this test. His goal is to double his account in a month.

So, take a look and review the attached image of the statement. Like I said in previous post, this will also be the last post here regarding Allilah until such time as it is available for release.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Peak Performance Electronic Trading

Thursday, November 2

2:30 p.m. CT

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser,

I had already signed up to attend this via webex (I think they're using webex)...so if you're attending I'll try to say hi! I'll be bwilhite.

Btw, I really recommend that everyone check out Dr. Brett Steenbarger's blog. It's found at www.brettsteenbarger.com He has written a couple of books, which he doesn't really push in his blog, but other than that he really has no financial ties to the stuff that he does. He's just there to help people. Nice guy. In fact, he has been developing an idea for a sort of "trading gymnasium" where traders learn how to trade. I was kind of hoping we could model the HAMA lounge after his ideas...

I haven't taken the time to check out the Robin Dayne thing, but I know that Woodie's CCI club has some great resources.

One more thing...I've just gotta. It looks like I've probably placed 3rd in IBFX's monthly mini-challenge in the manual traders category. My nickname is paroikos.

Wish I could say I did it with HAMA, but I didn't. Really I just had a lucky confluence of market conditions and strategies. If I could just pick up some day-trading skillz, who knows....

BW

bwilhite:
fxcruiser,

I had already signed up to attend this via webex (I think they're using webex)...so if you're attending I'll try to say hi! I'll be bwilhite.

Btw, I really recommend that everyone check out Dr. Brett Steenbarger's blog. It's found at www.brettsteenbarger.com He has written a couple of books, which he doesn't really push in his blog, but other than that he really has no financial ties to the stuff that he does. He's just there to help people. Nice guy. In fact, he has been developing an idea for a sort of "trading gymnasium" where traders learn how to trade. I was kind of hoping we could model the HAMA lounge after his ideas...

I haven't taken the time to check out the Robin Dayne thing, but I know that Woodie's CCI club has some great resources.

One more thing...I've just gotta. It looks like I've probably placed 3rd in IBFX's monthly mini-challenge in the manual traders category. My nickname is paroikos.

Wish I could say I did it with HAMA, but I didn't. Really I just had a lucky confluence of market conditions and strategies. If I could just pick up some day-trading skillz, who knows....

BW

Hi BW...Congradulations on your placing 3rd! Lucky or not a placing in any contest in forex is quite an accomplishment and you deserve a round of applause from the Hama family!(I've seen an icon of a happy face with hands applauding but it's not here...too bad but you have the image!)

Maybe at a later date,the lounge could participate in a challenge using the Hama method.Just a thought.

David

Reason: