HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 27

Patience

Hello everyone,

I am not speaking for FXCruiser, but I just wanted to share with you all who are PMing FXCruiser for the indicators my experience from the first day of this thread. FXCruiser has put forth an extraordinary effort to get everyone the indicators to test them out from day one. He was nothing but diligent. Those of us who got the indicators tested and gave him our input. As with any system, there is a certain amount of discretion etc. In other words it was not 100% mechanical. I believe FXCruiser is making tweaks and coming up with more specific rules. I can attest to the effort he has put forth to this point and it has been exceptional. He probably doesn't want to add confusion to the thread/system by re-releasing the old indicators. You have all visited threads before where it was nothing short of chaotic. This system/thread is not like that at all for a reason, FXCruiser is maintaining control of it and his indicators. I'm sure the results will be special.

thanks pipo for making us patient

I understand

I absolutely understand! Believe me, I am chomping at the bit to see the latest and greatest update to the PAD. I just know from the situation, FXCruiser is a stand up guy. He has definitely taken great consideration in unveiling the system to everyones benefit. There has been no mass confusion etc. He has also taken great care in developing the HAMA PAD to this point and I'm sure we will all be happy in the end. Believe me... I hate being patient... just ask my wife!

Believe me... I hate being patient... just ask my wife!

very funny, like me

hi fxcruiser

are you still fine tuning the indi?

Hama Pad

hello fxcruiser,

have you a pm from me?

please send me your great work !

kenari05:
hi fxcruiser are you still fine tuning the indi?

I am sorry for the long wait. Yes, in fact, I have redone the trade signal lines which will give much better results. So, another rewrite, edit, and another week of testing. I am still in the decision process on whether to release the final manual version or wait until the EA is also ready and release them together.

Anyhow, I will keep you all posted.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Piponacci:
I absolutely understand! Believe me, I am chomping at the bit to see the latest and greatest update to the PAD. I just know from the situation, FXCruiser is a stand up guy. He has definitely taken great consideration in unveiling the system to everyones benefit. There has been no mass confusion etc. He has also taken great care in developing the HAMA PAD to this point and I'm sure we will all be happy in the end. Believe me... I hate being patient... just ask my wife!

Thanks, Piponacci. I thought you were gonna say stand up "comic".

Uli:
very funny, like me

Uli, tell her this could be your training in Patience 101. By the way, it is a prerequisite to become a certifiedHAMA PAD Trader. Next is Discipline 101. Yes, we need to be disciplined HAMA PAD traders.

ENJOY, we're going to party.

fxcruiser

At last!

Hi Fxcruiser!

I was afraid you disappeared somewhere in depths of markets Looking forward for your system! (I've already sent you my e-mail)

kind regards

alx

P.S. Could you send us system, before EA will be finished?

Reason: