HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 61

Rock

Open your program files folder, then open your metatrader 4 folder, than open your experts folder, than open your indicators folder, copy all files ending in ex4 to this indicators folder, then go back to your metatrader 4 folder, open templates this time instead of experts. Copy all files ending in tpl into this folder. Next close metatrader 4 & then reopen. open chart u want to open, click on the "charts" at the top of your metatrader, scroll down to templates, choose hama bare channel, or hama bare ravi & your ready to rock & roll.

SirViver

(outwit...outplay...outlast)

rockoftexas:
I recently recieved the HAMA PAD v.1, and was wondering how to get these indicators uploaded into MT4.. Where do I download the files to? This system seems to be different from the other indicators and expert advisors that I have downloaded in the past. Any help would be appreciated...
SirViver:
Open your program files folder, then open your metatrader 4 folder, than open your experts folder, than open your indicators folder, copy all files ending in ex4 to this indicators folder, then go back to your metatrader 4 folder, open templates this time instead of experts. Copy all files ending in tpl into this folder. Next close metatrader 4 & then reopen. open chart u want to open, click on the "charts" at the top of your metatrader, scroll down to templates, choose hama bare channel, or hama bare ravi & your ready to rock & roll.

SirViver

(outwit...outplay...outlast)

SirViver, Thanks for pitchin' in with that fast ball reply.

rockoftexas, I also replied to your e-mail.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

GBP/USD Comparative Trades

Here are the comparative trades today for GBP?USD, using the HAMA PAD original on M5 (image#1) and on M15 (image#2) as compared with HAMA PAD H2 version (image#3). I believe the arrow on image#1 M5 BUY#4 was erroneously extended to bar 3, it should have been on the previous bar.

RAVI was not shown on these chart as it was not used for the trades. This will also be my last posting of any chart illustrating the HAMA PAD H2 version (the integrated system of v2 and v3) or any other later version unless and until it is ready for open release here.

The HAMA PAD v1 Orginal has 3 indicators and RAVI makes it 4. Although for this illustration, H2 with 6 indicators may seem cluttered and look like a "snake farm" but you all know that I like a clean chart, like a K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple System. The HAMA Channel and the HAMA Trend Bars will be available on H2, but optional on the chart. So, it will be down to 4 (you'll be surprised when I tell you how many actual indicators are really in there), as shown on image#4 with a quick Short Trade (at this edit, the short trade was just closed when the H2 Trade Lines crossed at 1.8988 with +22 pips/profit).

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Transformation of A-P-E to M-A-N...

As we enter the Asian Session market, we serve you the Traders Lounge, Resource Menu, Today's Special. For the beginner/newbie and experienced/veteran traders, you will find this presentation of Ms. Robin Dayne very helpful in taking your trading career to the next level. If you have seen and heard Ms. Dayne before, you'll find watching this once more will be refreshing and will reinforce your mindset when you look at that next chart and when you take your next trade.

This is almost 90 minute long. Bring your pencil and paper for note taking. Don't forget the beer, I mean coffee or whatever is your favorite beverage.

Please click here to start.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

One more question

I have unzipped the ex4 files, and the tpl files using winrar, but the tpl files do not show up when I choose to open the template, nor do they show up on any of the indicators lists... The previous help was appreciated. Thanks.

Just thought I'd update on the AUD/USD trade I took earlier today. It ended in a loss of -4 pips.

safareig:
Hi!!

I'm not going to post all the false signals HAMA PAD has generated today cause I do not want you to get sick.

And don't you think I'm against HAMA PAD. I'm not. But we are not going to nowhere hiding false signals.

FxCruiser, I do not understand why you do not want to release the updates.

You will always have people against whatever you do. ALWAYS. And you should make a difference between those that want to contribute with their criticism from those that only want to amuse themselves.

SF

SF,

False signals do not make me sick nor am I hiding them, because they are there everyday present in the market and part of the trading business. The only thing I can do is avoid it as much as I can. Sometimes, the right signal can still turn into a false signal because the trend did not materialize nor continue long enough to capture target pips, or for whatever reason, which in turn produce a losing trade. I have admitted I do have some losses. But you should have seen it before, when it seems like losses were all I have and like I was hiding my profits from the Revenue Services.

It hasn't given me the impression that you are against HAMA PAD. I can sense though (and, correct me if I am wrong) that you already have a system in place that you are very much accustomed to. Others have told me privately that they do and the HAMA (primarily with its visible and colorful trend) just compliment what they have.

I am not concern about having people against what I do, what I believe, said, or written, etc. It's the personal/character attacks and insinuations coming from someone who does not know me personally, that really irk me. I more than welcome founded, constructive criticisms, much more when it comes with viable suggestion/recommendation. Trend Traffic and RAVI are two examples of those suggestions (sent via email) that I have brought up to the thread. Eventually, I would really like to have a panel of users (both selected newbies and experienced/veteran traders alike) who are open minded to discuss some of these trade issues and make collective recommendation to the group for the betterment of everybody's trading career. For that reason, I implemented the User Form Info. This is beyond just a thread in a forum and whoever wants to go with it will definitely be considered.

The reason I have not released the v2/v3 combined updates is, I do not feel that it is ready at this point and complete enough with the clear explanations as to how it works, how and what is anticipated, and the expected outcome of and from each indicator. Also, refining the system rules, as I have already been labeled many things on my un-organize way of handling this thread.

So as not to confused anybody, because I have already started working on this today, I will have my last post on the comparative approaches with v1 and v2/v3 set of indicators. With everyone's indulgence, I will also post for the last time, the result statement on Allilah v2.2 sent by a member of my test group earlier today.

SF, sorry for taking on my reply to you with all these other stuff. I hope this helps clear your concerns, and hopefully that of others, if any.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Nice trade

Nice trade on 5 min chart

Files:
today1.gif  20 kb

Good Morning Hama Traders,

It's good to see members working out the signals.Sometimes when one expects a pair to move you can see clearly the move develope.As you have read before I work in the family currency exchange and being surrounded by some pretty smart traders,a lot of opinions surface.I would like to share an observation one trader shared today with us and please FXC if this is not the place for this just let me know.

This is noit a recommendation but a lesson in observation for the Hama Pad.This morning a trader mentioned that the gbp would fall 400+pips(exact timing not known).So before you all jump on the band wagon and loose your shirts just look at this as an opportunity to look for a Hama setup.

Again FXC if you find that this is a detriment to the learning the Hama then let me know and I will never post such items.

Pipfully Yours,

David

timing could be on friday us NFP but this move is highly unlike to hapin

Reason: