HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 16

fxcruiser:
Right here is the Trend Traffic indicator and a quick instruction/guidelines on how to trade with it. Please obeserve this indicator first as to how it reacts with the price actions and determine how you can effectively incorporate it to your trading approach.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks for posting the indicator ,

and a good explanation on how to use it.

Ian

safareig:
Hi!

How long have you been trading, fxcruiser?

You are a very good trader. I think you are one of the best.

I like people when make money, you know. Not a single lost. Not a single lost in this damn August market. Lets all be rich! And not a single lost with a "system" in the making.

Can you imagine the amount of pips you will make when you have it finished?

Congratulations!

SF

SF, thanks for those kind words of compliments. Although, I have been trading (equity options, forex, and emini futures) for a while, I don't consider myself to be in the same league of "one of the best" traders. I have gone through some losses at the beginning and expect those even now. You know, you win some, you lose some. My goal with HAMA is to achieve, minimal # of losses at minimal amount, and conversely, minimal # of wins at maximum amount. The bottomline line is substantial net profit.

The HAMA adventure is just beginning...

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

indicator and template

hi fx,

im interested to learn this method of yours, can i have the indicator and the template, i have send you a PM, but no respon,

abid_arifin(at)yahoo.com

Pls STOP

Could every people interested in HAMA or in another thing stop to post "send me", "talk me", "write me", "kiss me".

There is an option called PM = Private Message.

Pls, follow the LINK to learn about it and if you want to do a question or something in which you are the only interested.

If you consider your post is about general interest or your question/answer could be answered/questioned by many, glad, we try to help you and/or helping each ours.

fxcruiser was extremly clear at the begginig of the thread: YOU have to contact them, NO contact all people.

I think we are here to help in the development of this or any other system.

Many of us are suscribed to many threads. And each time somebody does some post we receive an email.

This practice is becoming popular in the forum. Many people are requesting indicators which you can find with a simple SEARCH (the third option from left to right, just below the "you are here" links). Or a manual posted 2 pages before his requesting post, or an answer for something answered 3 post before.

Pls, help BUSY people, to stay out of no interesting posts.

Thanks

Linuxser:
Could every people interested in HAMA or in another thing stop to post "send me", "talk me", "write me", "kiss me".

There is an option called PM = Private Message.

Pls, follow the LINK to learn about it and if you want to do a question or something in which you are the only interested.

If you consider your post is about general interest or your question/answer could be answered/questioned by many, glad, we try to help you and/or helping each ours.

fxcruiser was extremly clear at the begginig of the thread: YOU have to contact them, NO contact all people.

I think we are here to help in the development of this or any other system.

Many of us are suscribed to many threads. And each time somebody does some post we receive an email.

This practice is becoming popular in the forum. Many people are requesting indicators which you can find with a simple SEARCH (the third option from left to right, just below the "you are here" links). Or a manual posted 2 pages before his requesting post, or an answer for something answered 3 post before.

Pls, help BUSY people, to stay out of no interesting posts.

Thanks

Linuxser,

Thank you for those "thread housekeeping" comments and suggestions. I have edited my first post and included the link for PM instructions. This would be helpful, as I have noticed that we have some HAMA inquirers who are either new to TSD forum and/or MT4 platform. So, it would also be helpful, if you or anyone here in the HAMA thread, can provide a step by step instruction (preferably with illustrations) or a link on setting up the MT4 platform. I have found this link, so far.

Again, I truly appreciate your continued support and valued contributions to this HAMA thread.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello! All requests for indicators and template previous to this posting have been fulfilled. Please check your email inbox. Thanks and welcome to the HAMA PAD thread. You could be one of the future HAMA Traders.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Linuxser,

Thank you for those "thread housekeeping" comments and suggestions. I have edited my first post and included the link for PM instructions. This would be helpful, as I have noticed that we have some HAMA inquirers who are either new to TSD forum and/or MT4 platform. So, it would also be helpful, if you or anyone here in the HAMA thread, can provide a step by step instruction (preferably with illustrations) or a link on setting up the MT4 platform. I have found this link, so far.

Again, I truly appreciate your continued support and valued contributions to this HAMA thread.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I´m completely with you.

Every people who has dudes about MetaTrader 4, how to setup a system/indicator, MQL4 code, etc, and or who needs some support about something, please, go HERE.

There is all you need to know, but off course, you have take the hard way of read.

Many of the files are posted here, in the forum.

Then, if you can´t find any help to your problem make your post.

One has to have a lot of patience with this forex market. This market is very choppy.

Dave <<<

Email Client... Travel...

I just want to let you all know, that I have encountered some access problem with my email client and the internet. For those who have recently requested the HAMA indicators set and template, and have not received them please send me another PM. There may also be some of you who may have received them twice. In either case, please accept my apology.

I will be on travel for the next couple days and may not be able to quickly respond to your requests and postings. I hope to be back online and in full swing on September 18. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

Success in your trading and do ENJOY!

fxcruiser

iscuba11:
One has to have a lot of patience with this forex market. This market is very choppy.
Dave <<<

Hello Dave,

Patience is a good virtue to have not only in trading but in all aspects of living in this fast moving exciting world. In forex, it will reward you with high percentage winning trades. So, my friend, lets be patient and be ready for those pips to shower on us at today's Euro and US Session.

After over 12 hours, patiently snoozing on the plane and overcoming a little bit of a jetlag, I am back and ready to face the Forex challenge. I will be posting a HAMA PAD chart, sometime during the US session, with a helpful tool for our HAMA traders to get through the choppy and sideways market condition.

I have also found out that there are couple of EAs being developed out there using the HAMA PAD, in addition to what I have. I will post them in this thread as soon as it is ready for all of us to forward test (sorry, I don't do backtesting).

To those who recently requested for indicators and template, I will have them out to you within the next 24 hours. I appreciate your patience and I value your participation here.

fxcruiser

Reason: