HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 34

kenari05:
market yet to move....only had few pips today... HAMA very promising

Agreed........Hama is very promising...

Some very nice trades today fxcruiser.

I use your original 15M timeframe template. The only thing I have added is an iTrend to help me with current trend. Things are easier now with your help.

Keep up the good work.

kenari05:
market yet to move....only had few pips today... HAMA very promising
quickturtle:
Agreed........Hama is very promising...

Very promising? They say, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." I say, Indicators are in the eyes and hands of the trader/user. To quote FX Sniper from other threads, "Indicators don't make money, traders do." The turtles proved it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Update..

Triton18:
Mmmmm, I only finally received Hama 1.0 this morning, and on the very first try of it on EURUSD, after the spike, I got on three lots +9, +10,+12. Nice!

Thanks Fxcruiser!

Great job, Triton.

Obviously, loooooking forward the new version, watching at the gorgeous screenshots, 1.0 looks now just a barebone, stripped version...

You ain't seen nothing yet! I will be focusing on v.2 finalizing the rules of the trades for immediate release to the test group. v.3 is now shaping up really good while concurrently being tested on emini S&P and NQ daytrading. So, far no losing day yet. Same holds true to prototype EA, Allilah now at v.2.2. Oh, I said no losing day. There are very minimal losses on some trades.

All the indicators are delivering their respective "expected outcome."

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Another good ride!

Entered long GBP/USD at 1.8708. Exit at 1.8728.

Thanks fxcruiser!

ssotiro:
Another good ride!

Entered long GBP/USD at 1.8708. Exit at 1.8728.

Thanks fxcruiser!

What time frame are you using my friend?

15M, as fxcruiser has suggested for this system.

Added alert for trade zone

FXC, V.1 doing well, I added a sound alert I can turn on and off to play only when the Ravi enters the trade zone. It's been very helpful so I don't have to stare at the monitor. Is it OK to post it, don't want to distract from the main course, the EA. Can't wait for that...

got +10 +13 -1 and +10 on gbp for total +32 today HAMA rocks!!!

Reason: