Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 190

dont use it

ChampionFx:
I strongly believe , that many people are not honest about their results just by looking the poll :

322 votes = 86,79% good ? which should mean making money right ??WTF???

49 votes = 13,21% bad ?

No flames , but this poll is a joke , sorry to say that.........

As long as GBP/JPY is making 300-600 pips a day , then there is some chance of survival , we all wish those moves are there to stay forever but wait for the recent high volatility to settle a little bit and this system will get simply murdered , period .

Dont like it ---- dont use it!! All I know is that I have been making a very good living off this system for over 2 years now.

Before you start bad mouthing any system you need to try it for a while yourself on demo.

Dear forex11:

I have explored the whold threads 2 times. I want to know do you use the tracking stop, and how to set the SL and TP for GJ in 1 HR frames.

Regards

forex11:
Dont like it ---- dont use it!! All I know is that I have been making a very good living off this system for over 2 years now. Before you start bad mouthing any system you need to try it for a while yourself on demo.

Making a very good living off this system for over 2 years ?

good for you !! I just don't get it why there is 1,897 replies mostly asking and looking for another thousands of confirmation indicators to it , almost not one chart picture here is the same from someone else's that is having nothing to do with the original concept that was introduced at the very beginning.

We're talking here about the original idea , not the pile up of the confirmation indicators , that is completely another point altogether.

Me and bad mouthing ? L.O.L

Don't get too much emotional , while I agree my post did not contributed to this system, still nonetheless it was my opinion or should we only engage in @ss kissing business ?

I bet ya , there are a lot more folks out there who won't express their opinion for fear of being flamed but at least I have balls to say that .

There is no way on this planet earth that I would start demo trading MT4 Zig Zag indicator for a while trying to find something hidden , never discovered before in this indicator.

While you may be applying your own rules to it every time it serves you right just like many others , the original system was pretty straightforward for others to understand, so who did actually stick with it ?

Let's just give it more time , see ya a year from now .......

Just Chill

Hey All,

I would please ask everyone on this thread to just take it easy. If the system works for you then thats great. If not then thats 2 bad. there is no need to get at each others throat.

As far as the original system, it works for me & a few others. The problem is that every trader wants to add his/her own unique piece to make the system work for them. Thats great. You are supposed to do that. Find a system & make it your own.

i have never had a issue with people changing stuff. Only problem I have is when people change it or break it then say it does not work. As far as the last few comments posted on the thread I have no problem with what you say. ChampionFX & others are fully entitled to say what they think. It has no effect on me as a trader to what they say. It does not effect my trading, my money or my life.

Let people say what they will. Its their choice. I invite any & all to please post what they really think about this system. I was sent many PMs concerning the method with many thanking me, some hating me & calling me a fraud.

All you can do is try it out. If u like it good, if not no harm, no foul. Good luck in finding or creating something that works for you.

Happy New Year & Great Success in 2008.

Regards,

Bear-

forex11:
Dont like it ---- dont use it!! All I know is that I have been making a very good living off this system for over 2 years now.

I'm not denying that - but my friend, what you have to understand is, Bear said in his very first post that the system is JUST using the H4 chart, Zigzag and Arrow. And that's it. I'm sorry, but that system on it's own is simply not profitable.

The truth is, Bear uses Price Action to help with his entries. I totally agree that by using PA with this system, then yes, one can make excellent entries / exits. You yourself use MFI, which is another excellent indicator.

However, to claim that if you enter exclusively when the ZZ and Arrow meet at the end of any given candle-close (without PA, without MFI, without ANY indicators or confirmations), and you'll make money - then I'm going to dismiss this as living in Cloud Kookoo Land.

I'm not accusing of Bear lying in his first post - but he was grossly mistaken.

roodstaart:
no, this rsi does not repaint.

And I like to add this:

I use more than one zigzagpointer and more than one nonlagzigzag. I use several, all different of course: from 34 to 200 (34, 62, 100, 132, 162, 200) on 1hr and some others on 4hr, these arrows and zigzagline have different colors and different sizes. The real turningpoints get the biggest arrows and the thickest lines. This way one can see the structure of the waves and subwaves clearly. When a turningpoint is confirmed with arrow, line, mfi and/or rsi wave I take the trade with 1 lot. If at the same time it is shown on 30 min, 1hr and 4 hr I take it with 4 lot. So far (last 5 months I am trading this way) there has been no wrong trade. Further I use fibonacci overlay (wave 1 is related to wave 3 and 5 etc etc) in price and time. IF i liked it to babywathc the screen all day after day alle the waves would be taken. But I take only the big ones, for I want to have a social live as well. And as for those conservatives who now start replying that I must not change the bigbearmethod: if that attitude had been of bigbear, his bouncing method should never have been on this thread...

would you be so kind as to post one screen shot for us of your setup? I undertand your reluctance to share a tpl file or anything else but a screen shot would be nice to at least see

Thanks

TM

All the EA's

NM found them

thanks ND

Original system

forexmoments:
I'm not denying that - but my friend, what you have to understand is, Bear said in his very first post that the system is JUST using the H4 chart, Zigzag and Arrow. And that's it. I'm sorry, but that system on it's own is simply not profitable.

The truth is, Bear uses Price Action to help with his entries. I totally agree that by using PA with this system, then yes, one can make excellent entries / exits. You yourself use MFI, which is another excellent indicator.

However, to claim that if you enter exclusively when the ZZ and Arrow meet at the end of any given candle-close (without PA, without MFI, without ANY indicators or confirmations), and you'll make money - then I'm going to dismiss this as living in Cloud Kookoo Land.

I'm not accusing of Bear lying in his first post - but he was grossly mistaken.

I'm not sure if guys here are having problems with their browsers, can't get whole page or what, but BigBear said in his very first post that he enters when ZZ and NLZZ meet and MFI touches 20/80 line. As I understood it, Bigbear doesn't enter when his doughnut gets eaten by his dog but when those THREE indis match. That's it. And yes, I'm making money too with this system.

Thanks Bear and FX11

forex11:
This technique looks fantastic. I used it the first part of this week and on monday made 600 pips.

What a way to start the week/month out!!

I also made 100 on the gbp/usd

This is coming from post #5 of this thread. How could forex11 claim he's been making a living with this system for 2 years when he just started in August of this year?

Slipper:
I'm not sure if guys here are having problems with their browsers, can't get whole page or what, but BigBear said in his very first post that he enters when ZZ and NLZZ meet and MFI touches 20/80 line. As I understood it, Bigbear doesn't enter when his doughnut gets eaten by his dog but when those THREE indis match. That's it. And yes, I'm making money too with this system. Thanks Bear and FX11

Can you read ? , first post was updated !!!

Files:
354.gif  2 kb
Reason: