HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 30

Cheeers

hi fxcruiser,

Keep up the good work.

fx, don't forget to send the latest version of hama pad, keep up bro.

HAMA Trend Line Filter

To trade or not to trade (certain market condition)? Will this make it easier to decide? Here is a sneak preview of the HAMA Trend Lines with built-in filter. Would you need anything else?

Yeah, I know. Bring it out. Send them indicators out. Closer and closer, sooner than you think. Watch for the basic HAMA PAD system package coming into your email inbox very soon. Hasta pronto [see you all soon].

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Looks really great fxcruiser. I can't wait to enter trading with this system.

You'll have me checking my e-mail more often than usual.

Thanks for the preview.

Hurry up and wait.

Me to,

It's worse than when I was a kid. Waiting for my secret agent spy kit to come in the mail, that I ordered from the back of a cereal box

Thanks FxCruiser. (waiting & watching)

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal" - Henry Ford

SirViver:
Me to,

It's worse than when I was a kid. Waiting for my secret agent spy kit to come in the mail, that I ordered from the back of a cereal box

Thanks FxCruiser. (waiting & watching)

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal" - Henry Ford

SirViver,

"Keep your eyes on the goal". HAMA PAD will be available next week at your friendly neighborhood grocery store. Be sure you go to the cereal, bread n butter (yes, this is gonna be our bread and butter system. no, its gonna be better than that.) aisle and grab a box or two. Don't forget you need to cut out the coupon and the bar code. Oh, original receipt required. LOL!

Also, send in your reservation for the HAMA PAD Kick Off Beach Party, March, 2007, Costa Rica. Be there! You be staying in my PAD. We're gonna !

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

HAMA Prototype EA in play....

Yes, the prototype EA Allilah v2.1 will soon be serving you to enter and exit your trade. Relax, kick back, and enjoy! But you're gonna be missing your screen time.

Here are the trades entered by Allilah v2.1 on forward testing and still in progress as of now. Earlier, it took 40 pips on the first lot/entry LONG on GBP overnite trade and lost 3 pips on the second lot/entry. The same trade was entered manually on live account with only 1 lot/entry.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Waiting & watching

Wow,

That last screen shot looks better than the laser light show at disney world.

Keeping my focus on my goal. Great wealth is made slowly and carefully over time. I've blown out too many accts. in the past trying to get rich quick.

Costa sounds like a great idea, been doing well this week just trading with the Heiken Ashi.

Thanks again for your generosity, what goes around in life always comes back around!

Andy.

Hi fxcruiser!

Thanks for reminding us, that having fun is at least as important as trading Please consider cooperation with iGoR: his saying about "traders who spit in their hands and say 'let's trade' " made me rotfl.

alx

fxcruiser:
Hello HAMA Traders,

Are you guys still there with me? Anyhow, although I started this thread with just the HAMA PAD as a trading approach and as my only tools to trade, I realized that it may not be as simple as it seems to everybody. As such, may find some difficulties to trade with it.

I have been evaluating a number of ways using some additional indicators to make it easier to identity trade opportunities (entries and exits) and when not to trade using NTZ - no trade zones. I am presenting one of the trade setups in the illustration below. I would greatly appreciate your comments.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Dear FXcruiser,

Can you please tell me what the settings are for this RAVI FX Fisher.

Thank you

Peace

Reason: