HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 29

alx:
Hi Fxcruiser!

I was afraid you disappeared somewhere in depths of markets Looking forward for your system! (I've already sent you my e-mail)

kind regards

alx

P.S. Could you send us system, before EA will be finished?

I almost did disappear from you guys and make HAMA PAD a well kept secret. Nah, I am too nice to do that and it's too good a system to keep it from you all

alx:
Take a look at the screenshot - it is going to be "Yellow E.T."!

That's a cute one, the "Yellow E.T."

webicknell:
I agree in getting the new version of the Indicators before the EA. I actually prefer the Indicators over the EA as I have more "control", if I think I have any control over anything!

But I am patient... if there is anything I can do to assist, let me know and I am sure there are others that would help.

Wayne

PS... FXCruiser, responded to your PM

I hear you. I read you loud and clear. But, the EA will give you more sleeping time , more control of your time. You can always take over the control of the trade entered when you wake up fresh in the morning. Our US traders usually miss good trade entry opportunities late nite during the Euro session and the early morning US session. Anyhow, you've got the Power of Choice. Thanks for the offer of assistance.

SirViver:
FX Cruiser,

Thanks for the preview, like they say, good things are worth waiting for!

Sir Viver.

Like our Captain Viver (on one of the fishing boats in Costa Rica) always says, the marlins are coming and they are worth waiting for. Hmmmm, sashimi, ceviche, and iced cold Imperial. Yes, it is worth waiting for.

You ALL ENJOY!

fxcruiser

spiritfriends:

Love your preview and whether it's the indicator package or Ea included,I can't wait ! I'm 53 and just had a son(3 months now),a future Hama trader.LoL As he grows I won't have the same screentime as now so hopefully your Ea can free me up a little to chase him around the house and my better half won't nag me so much for being in my office infront of my computer.

Whats your favourite Canadian beer?Not sure where you live but where there's a will, there's a way to get it too you!

David AKA Spiritfriends

Congratulation! Still newly born at 3 months. I promise you the indicators set and the EA will be released before he turns 1 year old, for sure. Just kidding.

On screentime issue, please read my previous post #283 in response to webnickell. You'll soon have the time and the freedom to enjoy your family.

Aha, here comes the "payola" , the cerveza. Hmmm, Canadian Moulsen Beer is a good beer. But, like I told paijo, that does not excuse you from the HAMA PAD Traders Lounge admission fee. hehehe! Yeah, iced cold beers will be served there. Check your PM inbox shortly.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

This looks great fxcruiser.

Really nice work!!

I can't wait for your e-mail. Happy trading

Hi FXcruiser

The new hama looks very good. Thanks for all your effort - cannot wait for release.

Happy testing.

Nesalc

I sent two PM to fxcruiser but no reply. Guess I will wait for the new release. Good work.

Hi FXCruiser,

I just read Post#201.

Happy belated birthday. Sorry I wasn't around at the time!!!!!!!

Regards,

Grahame

Hama Pad Traders Lounge !

Ok FXcruiser...let me see if I've got the picture.90 degrees and sunny on a sandy beach with the ocean waves lapping on the shore.Palms slowly swaying in the breeze.A little thatched hut on the beach with a neon sign flashing "HamaPad Traders Lounge".Happy faces all around after a morning of successful trading and a cooler filled with cerveza!

"IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT"

David AKA Spiritfriends

Originally Posted by fxcruiser Like our Captain Viver (on one of the fishing boats in Costa Rica) always says, the marlins are coming and they are worth waiting for. Hmmmm, sashimi, ceviche, and iced cold Imperial. Yes, it is worth waiting for

I know that you aren't the guy who ridding horse sir, It's a really big marlin (Pssst don't worry I'll keep it as my own secret)

Great...

Reading right from 1st post till now and enjoying all the way, it'll be gre8 if I can join you guys......fxcruiser, as usual >>> PM sent.

hi fxcruiser

i send pm to you.

please send to me HAMA PAD indicators.

thanks

Reason: