HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 26

mrtools:
A couple of E.A. mods for Hama Pad please forward test these take a very long time backtesting.Was told that fisher yur4ik indicator attached does not paint the past.

Enjoy

mrtools

there are two EA in the file i think. Which one is to be tested?

paijolopez:
this HAMA rocks!!! got +52 on cable @euromarket and another +34 cable in US market last friday, the NFP=Non Farm Payroll becoming Night Friday Profit, sadly it's only on my papper trading, but I'll get into real one soon

great to hear that do post ur charts to share...i haven't got the time to trade so often...

Closed Trades Result 100606

Here is the chart illustration for the GBP trade and the results of all trades closed last Friday, 10/06/06.

ENJOY!

HAMA Trader

Hello HAMA Trader,

I have requested the indicators thru PM...but in your previous nick

Hello everybody,

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Hang in there; it will be well worth it. I have couple more things to take care of in what is now becoming a "very profitable" HAMA trading system.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

we are all supporting whatever you do to improve the system..... great effort

HAMA Enhancements

I await the enhancements. We all thank you for the work you have put into this and thank you for sharing.

Been using HAMA PAD for about 6 weeks now with success. If you also use the nic HAMA Trader, you just received a PM from me.

Nice chart...

Hi fxcruiser,

I am interested in this system and i have pm you before but didn't receive a reply. Could you please re-send me the indicators and template file?

My email: pioneernwc[at.]gmail.com

Many thanks and appreciate your time!

how can i have the indicator and the templete..

Thanks

Just pm fxcruiser ur details he's still not ready to release the HAMA PAD as indicated earlier...

Reason: