Display Entry and Exit Trade point on chart for Live account

Hi All,

I'm new to MT5 and I have what seems to be a very basic problem that I can't seem to be solve.

When I back test my EA with the strategy tester the live simulation and the resulting graph show me when the trade was entered and where it was closed. The two points are connected by a dotted line (see below screen shot).

I find this very useful but when I do a forward test with the EA I don't see those informations on the chart? Any idea what setting I should change to have those informations displayed on the chart ?

Thanks a lot for your help ! 

wiptheman:

Hi All,

I'm new to MT5 and I have what seems to be a very basic problem that I can't seem to be solve.

When I back test my EA with the strategy tester the live simulation and the resulting graph show me when the trade was entered and where it was closed. The two points are connected by a dotted line (see below screen shot).

I find this very useful but when I do a forward test with the EA I don't see those informations on the chart? Any idea what setting I should change to have those informations displayed on the chart ?

Thanks a lot for your help ! 

There a lot of question and request about that and the answer is the same : From drag data from toolbox's trade or history tab and drop it to chart or you have to create it yourself.

phi.nuts:
There a lot of question and request about that and the answer is the same : From drag data from toolbox's trade or history tab and drop it to chart or you have to create it yourself.

Hi phi.nuts

This works thanks a lot for the advice. Is there a way to "automate" that so that I don't have to drag and drop every new deal  

wiptheman:

Hi phi.nuts

This works thanks a lot for the advice. Is there a way to "automate" that so that I don't have to drag and drop every new deal  

Nope, there's no automatic way, we have to create an mql5 program for it :(.

Hate to tell you this : I think someone create one in Market which I'll be happy to ban him if he advertise here again.

Reason: