HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 210

Will your Z3 signals repaint if price is higher or lower than present position?

fxcruiser:
GreatYves, as simple as the Z3 is, a mere introduction to it will not do you or anyone justice. One must get acquainted with it, familiarize with its nuances, and then, become friends with this user-friendly approach to the market flow. . Although, Z3 can be used for trading the daily timeframe as you have originally asked, the coaching camp is designed as a progressive trader's development plan. Campers do not see the full Z3 system all at once, day one. Anyhow, I explain all the stages in the new campers orientation session.

Oh, I closed the traders lounge.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruise,

Where can I get this Z3 indicator?

Thanks.

wwmmacau:
Hi fxcruise,

Where can I get this Z3 indicator?

Thanks.

Yes all Z3 indicators repaint badly, however It can be usefull if you know how to use this indicator.

Regards

beto1:
Yes all Z3 indicators repaint badly, however It can be usefull if you know how to use this indicator. Regards

So missing out on being able to be in the "group" isn't so bad after all.

Z3 indicator

fxcatty, there is no z3 indicator. Z3 is a complete system not an indicator. I think beto1 may be referring to a zig zag indicator which is incorperated into one of the z3 indicators with the option to turn the zigzag off, which most Z3 traders do. If you look on fxcruisers last post with a picture you will see 2 yellow dots, one with a smaller red dot and one with a smaller blue dot. Those yellow dots are based on zigzag, and they are the only indicator in the z3 system that repaints. I just wanted to clear that up.

HamaPad v2 where to get?

Hi 2all members of thread, looking forward to get the hamaPad v2 and read more about rules to trade with this indicator. Anyone can help?

FxCruiser, is it possible to be included in your famous "Lounge"? Long time ago I've already posted my wish in google.groups - but no reply at all. My hope still flame. thanks.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! See you ALL next year, mid January 2010. ENJOY n TAKE CARE!

fxcruiser

Merry christmas to all, may god realize your dreams

EXCELLENT 1 MIN Wonder

I combined the Hamasystem with i-CAi indicator and it works like a charm on the one minute chart , see the picture below.

for a buy: wait for Hama bars to cross the i-CAi indicator

for a sell: wait for Hama bars to cross below the iCAi

very simple

let me know what you think.

mike

Files:
i-cai.mq4  3 kb
picture_206.png  49 kb

mike78:
I combined the Hamasystem with i-CAi indicator and it works like a charm on the one minute chart , see the picture below.

for a buy: wait for Hama bars to cross the i-CAi indicator

for a sell: wait for Hama bars to cross below the iCAi

very simple

let me know what you think.

mike

What are the little points on your chart ?

those are buy/sell signals

Reason: