HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 141

try this

Files:
indies.gif  121 kb

creztor:
I used to be a follower of this thread and as some of you may remember I joined the chatroom a few times. What concerns me is that the system changing still continues since Hama 1, adding removing new indicators and now we are onto the Z3 with new indicators...

creztor, I appreciate your post and you as an individual. Yes, you were on the HAMA frontier (a new field for developmental activity) and would have been among the pioneers. It’s unfortunate that you did not see the vision rather you had allowed to be distracted by the changing indicators. You were not alone. Indicators changed because some members would like to make it easier to identify the entry and exit point, among other things. But the staple indicators of H2 remain the same, TSteps and TMT. The rest were merely for visual and for the convenience of those who needs it.

creztor:
.... No Im not a successful trader,

But you can become one. I have seen you frequent one of the neighboring Trading Rooms. You just have to have that "stick-to-itiveness", to make whatever trading system you are comfortable with to work for you. You have to work it hard. You are the one under test, not the system.

creztor:
.... and this system (depending on which version) is not for everyone, but is this indicator jumping really going to lead anywhere? The majority of posts seem to be people asking for the indicators. I personally think there has been too much focus on finding the magic indicator and not on actually on trading/learning. Yes, it’s up to each individual to focus on how to trade or take the necessary steps to learn how to trade, but newbies coming here only see hindsight screenshots showing beautiful setups and it only leads them further down the wrong path.

I’m certainly not leading them there. If you READ back I have posted trades setups on historical data and also on real time demo trades. They were not intended to mislead anyone. It was there to demonstrate how the system works and will work on real time. I have also posted DISCLAIMER regarding past performance. I don’t guarantee anything. I only give opportunity for traders to join the HAMA team in our adventure. I will discuss more on this team filter later on.

creztor:
Stoploss was only mentioned when Igor was brave enough to ask about it. There is a very thin line between keeping a positive tone in a thread and ignoring/not discussing very important issues of a system such as stoploss etc which is something newbies need to know.

I BEG to DISAGREE with you. I have never ignored discussing stoploss. If I do, why would you think, I have even bothered to post an article on RESPONSIBILITY IN TRADING. Creztor, I have always considered you different from others. READ, UNDERSTAND, then JUMP IN. I was recently asked by a new member in the trading room on the same issue and I gave a straight forward answer where and why to put the SL at a certain level. Again, I added my usual follow up statement, if you still remember, plus or minus your personal risk tolerance. It’s the same response I gave iGoR. Somewhere in my trade chart posts, I mentioned that I got the SL covered. What if I had posted there that I have an EA that manages the SL invisibly or that I have an EA there that manages dollar profit or loss with dollar trailer rather than pips not seen on the broker’s terminal, and that an EA executed those trades flawlessly yet by no means perfect. WHAT IF? You know what, NO ONE, not you or anybody else will believe it. WHY? Because, they have never seen one before and probably will never see one. What if I told you that even my manual trades have those same platform features, would your understanding be different. Now, you know why there were NO SLs on those trades. Next time, ask the right question or make the right statement. Yes, that confession maybe considered leading (or misleading) the newbies to the wrong path. Maybe even a grand deception. I leave those conclusion up to ALL of YOU!

creztor:
Anyone starting a thread comes under public fire and EJ has withstood all of that and more, it takes a big heart to want to help others.

Thanks creztor. I have withstood worst situation than this and in person, not in exchange of posts. But, it is not my intention to be in this forum to fight anyone. However, I am capable of anything. You wouldn't believe what I've been through and where I had been. Got no fear here, man. When you can join me in my visit in one of my favorite paraisos (beach paradise) in Asia, I can tell you some good stories you can learn from.

creztor:
I do think however with a new system being called Z3 and a new fee, we are well off the Hama path now and a new thread may be at the very least more suitable.

The HAMA adventure, in a way has arrived. Z3 is my finale. it is my ultimate trading machine. This is my PAD concept at the highest level. It will be and is the trademark of the Ferru FX Cruiser Unlimited. In a short period of time I have known and worked with Ferrufx, we have translated my trading ideas and PAD concept into codes and into some amazing trading tools not seen anywhere else in any forex forum. But Ferrufx is one amazing individual. A very talented person, although lacking the formal programming education, he has accepted the challenge and took on the task. Together, we have turned, tweaked, and twisted, what was originally the ATP, later on the Bullseye into one uniquely coded Goldeneye. It's gonna be a gold mine.

Hey, creztor, take care, take it easy and I wish you the very best. Success in Trading.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

H2 install

I did install templates in indicators folder, so deleted and installed in templates folder. Then following homestudy's excellent image, recopied and pasted indicators and templates into: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader-North Finance#2\experts\indicators and the templates into their folder. Started and restarted MT4, checked navigator-custom indicators. Still not there. -?????- This has started to get frustrating. Surely others are not having this much trouble. Delage

Delage:
I did install templates in indicators folder, so deleted and installed in templates folder. Then following homestudy's excellent image, recopied and pasted indicators and templates into: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader-North Finance#2\experts\indicators and the templates into their folder. Started and restarted MT4, checked navigator-custom indicators. Still not there. -?????- This has started to get frustrating. Surely others are not having this much trouble. Delage

Delage,

Is this the first time you have used MT4 using 3rd party custom indicators? You are the only one experiencing this at this time and taking this long to resolve it. Frustration is part the filtering process but it is not employed this way. Instead of posting back and forth to correct this problem, I have offered to walk you through the process via Skype or YM. If you feel comfortable to rather do it with either forex for life, mart, or homestudy, please PM anyone of them to arrange a chat via YM. Otherwise, I will have to send forex_for_life over to your place and give you an in person, hands on assistance.

I am sorry for the frustration.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Do you have 2 Met4 NF on your computer ?

Is the shortcut opening the right one?

Go into your Met4 folder with the indicators and double click the "terminal" icon. the one with the charts and man on it.

And start met4 from there.

Templates. did you put them in;

Met4/templates

And not

Met4/experts/templates

Do you have the templates in the drop down menue

Do you live on the ground floor for when you throw the puter out the window.

Mart

Delage:

1. Check in your folder 'indicators' if the .ex4 files are in. (not on platform but with explorer)

2. Check if you open the right platform.

Mart you are quicker than me!!!

iGoR:
You have some nerves my friend !

You came in my room and presented me this money management system

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page71

You're room? Correction, I posted this on E.J.'s thread and a thread of El Cid's :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176705/page2 .

Get your facts straight.

You have been an unwelcomed guest on this thread since Day 1. I didn't come in present you with anything. Simply an idea for my open-minded cohorts.

I spend more then half an hour explaining to you that such a money management system would NEVER work because it starts from the idea that one would make 125 pips EVERY week and that for 45 consecutive weeks. It does not take any drawdown or risk in account. And in money management drawdown or risk is the most important parameter.

If you ignored me in what I tryed to explain, how low are you now on that ladder of profit ?... In wich week are you now ?...

Slamming ?...you ask my advice and because I say: want work I slammed you ?...Because my answer disapointed you, you interpret that as slamming ?...What did you expect that I needed to say..woow..great...fabulous...

1. I didn't ask for you explanation or advice. You wasted your time and energy. If you took your ass off your shoulders for a second, you'll notice that I never said, "IGOR, I WANT YOUR OPINION". My reason for sharing this wasn't to determine whether or not this would work. I already know it will.

2. I never thought, for one second, that there wouldn't be losses. I had already figured that out. You told me nothing I didn't already know. You ASS U ME'ed that I had no knowledge of trading. Don't let the number of post be a judge of my trading experience.

3. Where I am on that ladder is, frankly, none of your damn business. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. I could be all the way at the top or all the way at the bottom. With your jaded view on life, you'll think everyone to be your inferior. Why so bitter? Mommie didn't hold you enuff, huh?

4. Your answer didn't disappoint me or discourage me in anyway, shape, or form. I igged you Igor the Ignorant. I can't think of a time when you didn't slam people. Oh wait, when they follow YOUR system and YOUR money management, then only are they doing things the right way? Wrong!

You tryed to give it to me FREELY well you came in my room FREELY and I gave you FREE advice. If you come in my room it must be that you think you can learn something from me. If the person that you think you can learn from gives you an answer that is against your idea's and you take that as slamming then I think you have a problem.

You really have illusions of grandeur. Something seriously twisted in that head of yours. This isn't YOUR thread, I'm not YOUR follower, you aren't my LEADER, and I don't use YOUR system. If I had come in your room, it would have been a dire mistake, and I would have thoroughly expressed my regret for doing so. However, I like to think that the good Lord guides me and keep me from wandering down a path of ignorance and foolery.....case in point. Go to your TSR padded cell and drool away to you're loyal members.

I visited your thread and saw your strategy and knew, INSTANTLY, that it a case of practiced in futility. Nuff said.

If you would have showed me that money management 10 years ago I would have looked at it and studied on it and would have dreamed about for weeks and planned my next new car.

With the experience that I have now I take a 30 second look at it and a smile apears on my face. And if someone asks my opinion about it I will give him a honest answer: it is the DREAM of every newbie amateur or starter.

Awwwww, poor little Igor got greedy as a newb and blew his account out the water. Now he's mad at the world and slams any and every assumed newbie he can to ease the bottled up pain inside. Get over yourself and smile. The world is a wonderful place full of progress and challenges. Makes it worth living. Go outside and meet a woman, get some friends, exercise. Put down your digital forum 5 0 badge (CHiPS) and get a life.

regards..iGoR

PS. And about NEW concept, this way of thinking is as old as banks pay interest to people on their money. The numbers would be a LOT smaller and the period a LOT longer but the concept is the same.

A reporter once asked Albert Einstein what was the most amazing discovery of man, in his opinion. Know what his response was? No? It was "COMPOUNDING"

Compounding is the way Warren Buffet amassed his fortune. Every year, he doubled his net worth. Had he listened to your, Igor the Ignorant, he'd probably be broke and bitter, wishing he had at least tried.

I hope you don't have children because this backward and dillusional way of thinking. It needs to fade into obscurity along w/ you.

Oh, and I won't reply to anymore of your post. I know how important it is for you to have the last word. Makes you feel like you were right.

Peace,

F.F.L. (akademikjeanius)

P.S.

Sorry fellow HAMA's but I don't take well to ignorance or stupidity.

H2 install

I have downloaded custom indicators, but not nearly as complicated as this. Such as: PerkyAsctrend, from some MT4 indicators site. Seems as if I downloaded to MetaEditor and opened from there. I have never gotten comfortable doing it, because of inexperience As I am presently on a dialup connection, I'm not certain if Skype would work, I've had problems with it on DSL, and I can't listen to music on dialup. I will PM forex for life with my cel telephone number and see if we can work it out over the phone. Mart - I have checked and do not have H2 installed in other demo program. "Is shortcut opening the right one?" - I don't understand what you're asking. Clicked "terminal", nothing happened, was already open. I did put them in MT4\experts\templates and I deleted that and are now in correct folder. No change in navigator-custom indicators or charts-templates. Ferrux, 1. indicators are in: C:\Program Files\Metatrader-North Finance#2\experts\indicators. 2. I am opening North Finance #2 Mt4 platform. Mart: I'm only installing H2 in one platform. FXCrusier: I'm enjoying my frustration. Delage

Reason: