HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 137

FerruFx:
Thanks Akademik

Most welcomed.

Gramski:
To put it bluntly Igor, your analytical skills maybe well developed, but your social skills are extremely poor.

If you are trading forex or trading anything period, social skills probably arent going to help you trade any better or worse. Regardless, I once thought Igor was very blunt and also lacked social skills, however he tells it how it is and its a good wake up call to many newbies including myself.

I used to be a follower of this thread and as some of you may remember I joined the chatroom a few times. What concerns me is that the system changing still continues since Hama 1, adding removing new indicators and now we are onto the Z3 with new indicators and a new fee. No Im not a successful trader, and this system (depending on which version) is not for everyone, but is this indicator jumping really going to lead anywhere? The majority of posts seem to be people asking for the indicators. I personally think there has been too much focus on finding the magic indicator and not on actually on trading/learning. Yes its up to each individual to focus on how to trade or take the necessary steps to learn how to trade, but newbies coming here only see hindsight screenshots showing beautiful setups and it only leads them further down the wrong path. Stoploss was only mentioned when Igor was brave enough to ask about it. There is a very thin line between keeping a positive tone in a thread and ignoring/not discussing very important issues of a system such as stoploss etc which is something newbies need to know. Anyone starting a thread comes under public fire and EJ has withstood all of that and more, it takes a big heart to want to help others. I do think however with a new system being called Z3 and a new fee, we are well off the Hama path now and a new thread may be at the very least more suitable.

Igor you forgot the most important man in the world. none of us could be here trading if it where not for Al Gore!

Al Gore invented the internet and not one gives him any credit.

Gramski:
To put it bluntly Igor, your analytical skills maybe well developed, but your social skills are extremely poor.

Igor doesn't go out much, nor does he have a social life. He's best friend is a motherboard...

forex_for_life:
Fellow HAMA,

Integrity and professionalism has been the staple of this thread. Let's try to uphold it.

Peace,

F.F.L. (akademikjeanius)

I thought I was being professional. Igor implies that everyone in the chatroom is a bunch of noobs and you defend him?

LOL. No worries bro...

homestudy, hello, these indicators are not from fx cruiser!

homestudy:
I just want to post my todays trade and give thanks to FX for sharing this great system he developed. I am up 135 pips so far and as you see from the trend steps it isn't over yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------

homestudy: hello!

It's so nice to know that you are getting profits in your trading.Congratulations!

Though,the chart indicators you showed on your charts were, none belongs to fxcruiser's.

Could you, please specify,according to you, on your chart,which Indicator was creation of Fx cruiser?

Is it cja's Indicator, or NonlagMA or xmeter or pivot,S/R level Indicator, which one?

These Indicators were created mainly on this forum by different authors. And every of these indicators, here are avaliable freely.

If you are fond of fxcruisers form, that's great!

That is none of my business to comment.

Pal, common, just try to propategate reality and give credit to original authors, who deserve it,( like cja, Igor and rest of the others).

By the way, my mesage is not intended to offend any one.

Just trying to bring the reality into surface!

Happy trading!

Sincerely,

rswamy449

Gramski:
I thought I was being professional. Igor implies that everyone in the chatroom is a bunch of noobs and you defend him? LOL. No worries bro...

Point me to were I wrote or implied: you are ALL noobs. You are saying that I am implying. Come one! Try to stick to facts. If you feel like a noob then I think the problem is at your side.

It is not because you personnaly don't like me or my style that you have to put words in my mouth that I have never said (wrote).

I respect fxcfruiser as much as he respects me....(this is not sarcastic)...

I'm out of here because these kind of postings do not contribute in any way...

I know with what I have posted previously here, that my message was clear to those who are willing to open their eyes and have realistic expectations.

regards...iGoR

Hi everyone,

Please stop sending me PM's to ask for the Z3 golden eye system.

When ferdinand porsche had made a momument of a car (the porsche) did he had to say that all credit has to go to the one that invented the wheel ?...

When Enzo Ferrari made a beautiful car like a ferrari did had to give credit to the one that invented the 1st engine?...

The opposite, Igorad has develloped severall beautifull indicators but how many trading systems has he develloped ?...

The indicators of the Z3 golden eye are seperatly to be found on the internet but Fxcruiser brought them together in a trading system so all credit for the Z3 golden eye goes to him (the same goes for his other trading systems)(the same goes for the trading methods I develloped--the indicators were out there, I brought them together).

The only thing that bothers me a little bit is that the results that are posted make it look like a holy grail again. I know that some postings were made by fxc. and others who use it already, wich explain that it is not a holy grail.

But people see those results and think that this system will be a piece of cake.

I went true the Z3 system and it has potential, but the results will highly depend on the skills and discipline of a trader and not only on the system itself.

And we all know that the majority of the people does not have those skills nore the dsicipline...

So there will be many days as well were one has to except a same list of trades as posted but with "-"signs instead of "+" signs"in front of the numbers or results...( even for the highly skilled trader)...

regards...take care...iGoR

iGoR:
Always watching over someone 's shoulder to see if they wouldn't charge to newbies for something that can be found for freeon the internet or on a forum....

regards...iGoR

PS. Your knowledge about beers and cigars is impeccable...don't forget to spare some time in your bussy "visting scheduele", so you can teach people in your room.....

My comment was referring to something you wrote 7 months ago in this thread...in particular regarding Stratoblaster's chatroom and it's inevitable demise at StrategyBuilders...implying that EJ's chatroom would go the same way with his method:- Which you didsay at the time and you cannot deny. You deleted a lot of your posts at the time as the exchange got a bit heated.

My memory is keen and I don't apologise for that.

I can say that EJ has never tried to enforce his ideas on anyone. It is simply a diverse range of people talking about trading...different backgrounds...different levels....a good group of people interacting.

However, I do believe you guys have now sorted out your differences (no sarcasm) and I do respect your analytical skills (no sarcasm).