I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 2

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Exactly. That's why I don't need comrades.

Exactly). This is why I don't need comrades who rub one place at work.

Who will write an Expert Advisor, make sure it's profitable, but instead of making money.

rush to sell it further, because they don't have their own depot. The problem with my ideas

is that they don't produce a 1000% annual return. That means there is nothing to do there with 100$ depo.

That's why I wrote. Looking for a trader-programmer, who does not need this $50 at all.

I'm looking for a trader-programmer who does not need this $50 (he earns on trading, not on writing experts), but needs ideas.

I think you have a contradiction or I don't understand something. Many of us have "profitable" ideas,

But as soon as you translate them into an Expert Advisor, the tester puts the trader in his place and shows you what his ideas are worth.

ideas. If the trader-programmer profits from trading, why does he need you, with your patterns?

Well, he does not have a deposit, he would borrow money. If I wrote an expert and made sure it was profitable, then why would I

would I sell it to everyone? I could use it myself. But I could write one for sale, except it wouldn't work

it won't work in real life.

I may be wrong, but in my opinion the best way for you to learn the programming language.

It will not be easy, it will take time and patience, but it will be worth it.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Of course it's a clown. It's just that there are people who have made $100,000 in forex from $100,000. They will never share anything.

And there are people who have earned $100,000 in a completely different business and invest it in Forex to earn not $100 million but their own 30-40% per annum,

but their own 30-40%. Can you feel the difference?

Of course.

You have ideas. That's good. But are they really profitable? Where is the confirmation of your words? If they are profitable, the programmer will earn, if they are not profitable, he won't make money, although the programmer will do a lot of work in both cases. Do you feel the difference? .....))))

Sir, we are not talking about some mythical Vasya Pupkin, but about you specifically, so I claim that all your ideas are nonsense, and you have not earned a penny on your PATTERNS, even on the DEMK...

SZY on this forum before you make statements like this, it's customary to post your profitable trading stats....

it is easier to split the idea into two parts - for example, an indicator and an adviser on the indicator.

Let different programmers write it.

There will be less hassle.

The programmers will be satisfied.

You do not have 100 000.

You do not have 100,000.

Kharin >>:

Эм...А Вы свои идеи проверяли? Ну хотя бы ручками на месячной истории или, что совсем невероятно - на реале? Киньте стейт, хотя бы в личку. Без стейта Вы ничем не отличаетесь

от прочих искателей халявы, которых на форум приходит с десяток каждый день.

Let's say there are experts. They work on the diaries. Once again...I'm not interested in pips.

They are profitable. However, they are slandered by everybody, because they do not give us the very 1000% per annum. И 100%

They do not give you 100% with a strict MM)). I can see how to improve them. But they still won't give 100%.

(I can see how to improve them. But they still will not give 100%.) Or they will give 1000% without any MM.

I just need additional strategies to diversify my portfolio. That's it.

The programmer may not need your 30-40% because you can do them by hand (a few minutes a day). And the programmer may be the hell your 30-40% do not need because they can be quite handy to do (a few minutes a day). Than to sit and sweat to write ... (and sometimes such ideas that you won't even be able to write them in code within a day).

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Let's say there are experts. They work on the diaries. Once again...I'm not interested in pips.

They are profitable. However, they are slandered by everybody, because they do not give us the very 1000% per annum. И 100%

They do not give you 100% with a strict MM)). I can see how to improve them. But they still won't give 100%.

(I can see how to improve them. But they still will not give 100%.) Or they will give 1000% without any MM.

I just need additional strategies to diversify my portfolio. Everything.

Interesting combination of words. Apochmelon? )))))

There is one simple and proven way -

You pay for the work of the programmer and if

the advisor is profitable, and the idea is worthwhile

the money comes back

проще разбить идею на две части - например индикатор и советник по индикатору.

дать разным программистам написать.

Мороки меньше будет.

И программисты довольны. никакой халявы.

А так пустобрехство.

Нету у тебя 100000.

There are no indicators for opening positions at all. Everything comes from the price... and a couple of indicators can be

to be used as filters for entry.

Of course I don't have 100,000. 100,000 is just crazy money. That's what a simple flat costs

in many cities) I won't even mention Moscow.

BARS >>:
если на дневниках - руки есть и голова. уделить нескок минут в день не большая проблема. А программисту может быть нафиг ваши 30-40% не нужны т.к. их вполне можно ручками делать ( по нескок минут в день). Чем сидеть парится писать... ( а порой такие идеи что еще и хрен за день напишеш в коде).

Of course he doesn't need them, that's what I wrote above.

Reason: