HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 147

hi FXC

did you receive my email, with the form filled out, so i can join the group in H2?

thnx

Any word on our membership requests?

Thanks

WHTenn:
Any word on our membership requests? Thanks

I have sent you an earlier email and replied to your PM today. Again, my apology for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
I have sent you an earlier email and replied to your PM today. Again, my apology for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

As I can pay 50 $ for reception H2 trading system? I can pay through WEBMONEY.

natlam:
As I can pay 50 $ for reception H2 trading system? I can pay through WEBMONEY.

natlam, the H2 subscription is not setup for Webmoney. However, you can do an exchange and subscribe using e-Gold. Thank you for your continued interest and patience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Here is one of my emini trades today on YM. I am done for today! I'm FREE! FREEDOM, it's PLAYTIME now and later on, SALSA time - Contigo - Carolina La O!

Yes, trading shouldn't be a lonely, boring, and tedious task. Have FUN!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:
070720_ym_2.jpg  151 kb

thats a nice trade FXC on your YM,

i got your PM and resent the email with the form, hopefully i will be invited soon to the lounge and trade YM with you and other other members

thanks

UPDATE on Apple Computer!

On post #1456, I have mentioned the EOD or Market Open trade order for this stock. Apple has since broken the $140.00 mark and rising! I will post a chart later today after market close or sometime this weekend.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi FXCruiser , I'm starting to study for the first time the HAMA-PAD trading system. I downoaded the zip file with template and indicators, may I know how to use the RAVI FX Fisher indicator since in the HAMA PAD Basic Trading Guidelines.jpg file seems to be not explained ?

Thx

Happy pips

Skyline

Loads of info in this thread about using ravi.

this is one of them

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page12

Why not read the thread first ?

Mart

Reason: