HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 71

I have noticed in the USDCAD, the RAVI indicator showed NTR while the price action alone with the bands did not show it as so. If one go back in the charts, you will see many cases like this. Which should we follow, is the RAVI safer to keep us out of possible whipsaws?

Files:
usdcad_5m.bmp  1055 kb

howard:
FXC

Thank you for all your posts, I think I have asked this question before with no reply:

Which broker has eminis on MT4?

Regards

howard

howard,

I already gave the answer to this in the Trading Room earlier today, right? Let me know if you need further assistance in setting this up.

ENJJOY!

fxcruiser

Nice day Trading Room earlier today, Eur +60 Cable +100.

Thnx Fxc for the HAMA H2 webinar preview

FXCrusier

Is version 2 only available from your website?

hello to all

I have discovered the indicator HAMA and i am really excited, would like to be able to experiment with, have sent a pm to fxcruiser, wait for impatient his answer. Thanks for everything.

PS. pardon by my little dominion of the language

JCV2001

Juan Carlos

jcv2001

Be patient my friend.

It is worth the wait

and in all reality.... in gold....the egg is here in the hama pad...

fxc has done a superb job of bringing a simple method to the k-oz..

good luck to all.................

thanks jokazz

thanks jokazz, I will hope, the truth that is looked much like the system that I use, but I would like to investigate as of both she gives less false signals, why I see in this forum, Hama Pad she gains, sure, nobody she exposes the bad operations. Greetings to all

Wow

What a great 24 hours of trading. I just wanted to take an opportunity on an open forum like this to express my deepest appreciation to FXCruiser for his continued effort to bring to us a system that is so complete and simple it makes me wonder why there aren't 100 more systems just like it. For a trader who is in the beginning stages as I am, the system is a dream come true, it really is. I knew from the very beginning of this thread that FXCruiser was onto something special here, and that is what I have seen now with my own two eyes. I am glad I hung in there? I know there are many who will read this and say, "any trend following system would have performed well over the last 24 hours", but I can't imagine one that could trade with as much confidence as with the Hama Pad V2. Confidence... that's the key word. Confidence is the holy grail! When you have confidence and you can see your entry and exit with clarity over and over again, that is the "Golden Egg"! I cannot thank the many people on this forum and others enough for the selfless acts of kindness and willingness to give something back. FXCruiser has my deepest gratitude for the effort he has put forth in this system, and your approach should be one that other threads should try to achieve. The community website and chat you have created are invaluable and again, just an amazing effort. The payoff (waiting) has been well worth it. Keep it up!

Piponacci, did u get the entries , exits many times on, then re-entry the 5 min Time frame for Cable yesterday.

HamaPAD would have worked nicely on the 15-min timeframe yesterday, from Asian to UK & US timezone.

Once FX Cruiser returns from long break, looking ofrward to the H-2. (maybe add + 1.5 week for buffer)

yes, there were quite a few re-entry signals. very crisp and clear. Go to the Hama website and check out the posted chart.

http://hamapad-h2.blogspot.com/

Reason: