HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 88

et_phonehome_2:
To determine whether the market is moving sideways or not, I have noticed that the RAVI mostly sees a pair as No Trade Zone even though price is moving upwards/downwards significantly. Anyone can recommend what the settings should be for 5MIN and 30MIN Timeframe?

sorry et_phonehome_2 if this answer not solve yur problem but in H2 (new version of HAMA PAD) we r not longer use RAVI because many time when it give a signal price is always at the end of momentum & we cant gain a big profit....but still worth taking signal from it because it reduce most of unwanted market noise.

regards.

cp6

But how do we get the new version of HAM PAD. i have submitted my requests and answered the questionnaire form, but to no response. what am i missing??

thanks

CP6:
sorry et_phonehome_2 if this answer not solve yur problem but in H2 (new version of HAMA PAD) we r not longer use RAVI because many time when it give a signal price is always at the end of momentum & we cant gain a big profit....but still worth taking signal from it because it reduce most of unwanted market noise.

regards.

cp6

CP6:

regards.

cp6

I am not using H2.

Me too

gtketum:
But how do we get the new version of HAM PAD. i have submitted my requests and answered the questionnaire form, but to no response. what am i missing?? thanks

Don't warry.

Me too.

gtketum:
But how do we get the new version of HAM PAD. i have submitted my requests and answered the questionnaire form, but to no response. what am i missing?? thanks

maybe he still busy...actually nobody have the new version of HAMA PAD (H2) because it doesnt release yet...but u have to join the conference room & there u can find the link to access the H2 trading chart.

u need to PM fxcruiser to join the conference room...

hope this help.

regards

cp6

CP6:
maybe he still busy...actually nobody have the new version of HAMA PAD (H2) because it doesnt release yet...but u have to join the conference room & there u can find the link to access the H2 trading chart.

u need to PM fxcruiser to join the conference room...

hope this help.

regards

cp6

H2 is only available during the London session as far as I recall. It was one of the reasons why I could not join due to my timezone.

I am a subscriber to Hama Pad also, FXcruiser has not told any of US why he is not releasing V 2.0 at least to the Subscribers. I also know he had an Expert Advisor for his method, and has not discussed that for a long time and when he will release that?

It just appears everything is moving real slow, maybe their is a reason to that .

et_phonehome_2:
H2 is only available during the London session as far as I recall. It was one of the reasons why I could not join due to my timezone.

Hiya,

EJ provided an email link for H2 users to access the traders lounge which now has 24-hr charting with the H2 indicator.

I think he's taking a well needed short break ...we're human-beings after all .

fxcruiser:
HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach Please note that current HAMA PAD indicators and template, and any future upgrades, are available only via email. If you are interested to receive them, please PM (private message) me a request with your email address.

Hi fxcruiser,

I've just run into your A Simple Trading Approach thread (while looking for Heiken infos) and after a quickly reading of the first posts I've decided to ask you to send me the above mentioned HAMA PAD stuff.

Unfortunately I've realized your PM box is full so I can't communicate my e-mail address to you... please empty it when you have time.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

ontherun

Are people still using this indicator & template? I've PM'd to get them, but no reply yet. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks..

Marc

Reason: