I'll buy a councilor - page 13

SEVER11:

Here's a life story (further sprinkled in)

I know a trader I know from California. He considers a profitable Expert Advisor that brings 3% profit per month). When he told me this figure, I asked - why? He told me that their interest is so low that even with 3% he will find many investors and everyone he knows will be glad to invest. So everything is relative))

VDev:

But I know a trader from California and he considers as profitable an Expert Advisor that brings 3% ROI per month). When he told me this figure, I asked why. He told me that their interest is so low that even with 3% he would find many investors and all his friends would be glad to invest. So everything is relative))

There are many points of view. And it's a fact that even with this kind of income it is possible to lose.

However, I almost always imagine a time machine, transporting into the future and comparing when it will happen either in one or two days or in two and a half years, i.e. it's better to chop down two size DEPO in a day rather than wait 33 months before draining.

author how's it going with the purchase? just wondering if it's realistic to buy a no profit owl.

T-G: The author, how are things going with the purchase? i just wonder if it is realistic to buy a non-profitable owl.

It may be realistic. But here's the thing: you will not take the purchased EA seriously.

You will expect it to do wonders. You will vaguely understand the meaning of external parameters and the algorithm (if at all). Even if the author explicitly says that you should keep an eye on it, you will not do it very carefully. What can you take from it if you just bought it, like an iron or a kettle?

In short, you will end up disappointed, forgive yourself for the money spent, and... ...and keep looking.

Another thing is if you do something yourself. You will be able to create it yourself and you will know it inside out (I am talking about the algorithm of work, not the market). You will know exactly what to expect from it.

I'm not even talking about buying a black box. That's idiotic.

T-G:
author how's it going with the purchase? just wondering if it's realistic to buy a no profit owl.
Most don't want to buy, but for free or for 20 quid :))

paukas:
Most don't want to buy, but for free or for 20 quid :))
But it doesn't matter - some people also want money for the depot in addition to the free owl :)))

Mathemat:

It may be realistic. But here's the trick: You're not going to take the purchased Expert Advisor seriously.

You will expect it to do wonders. You will vaguely understand the meaning of external parameters and the algorithm (if at all). Even if the author explicitly says that you should keep an eye on it, you will not do it very carefully. But what can you take from it if you just bought it, like an iron or a kettle.

In short, you will be disappointed, forgive yourself for the money spent, and... ...and keep looking.

Another thing is if you do something yourself. You will be able to create it yourself and you will know it inside out (I am talking about the algorithm of work, not the market). You will clearly know what to expect from it.

I'm not even talking about buying a black box. That's idiotic.

In order to buy an Advisor, you must first understand how it works and therefore understand how to control it. If this does not exist, it was rightly said - you will have to blame it on your own stupidity buying a black box with a trinket.

forte928:
In order to buy an Advisor, you need first of all to understand how it works and consequently to understand how to control it. If there is no such a thing, as has been rightly said, you will have to blame your own stupidity buying a black box with a trinket.

You buy an Advisor so that you do not have to think for yourself, but there is such a catch waiting for you that you have to think for your Advisor:)

VDev:

But I know a trader from California, and he considers a profitable Expert Advisor that brings 3% a month). When he told me this figure, I asked - why? He told me that their interest is so low that even with 3% he would find many investors and all his friends would be glad to invest. So everything is relative))

wow.

OnGoing:

I could bring your acquaintance 3% every day. And without any advisor. Stable. Risk of loss is 0%.

Except that it would probably come as a shock to him)

How much do you want to take in return? 4%?)
Reason: