Traders joking, the beginning - page 713

For a brief moment there I thought it was a real octopus, it's so realistic.

American businesses added a total of 216,000 jobs over the last month, as stores hire workers for the holidays. Mall Santas are now able to have their checks direct-deposited right to the liquor store. Isn’t that nice? Isn’t that sweet?

The CEO of Starbucks announced he’s stepping down. He’s going to become the CEO of the Starbucks across the street.

My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”

You probably know Ed Sheeran from his song, “Thinking Out Loud.” Great song. Or you could now look forward to his brand new single, “Screaming Out Loud.”

Ed Sheeran made his first public appearance since an accident where he suffered a deep facial cut. It happened at a party when Princess Beatrice jokingly went to knight James Blunt with a sword, and accidentally cut Ed Sheeran on the back side swing. The only way to make getting clobbered in the face not at all hard-core is by adding James Blunt and knighthood and a princess to the story.

When it comes to candy bars, the term fun-sized is misleading. There is nothing fun about your candy bar being ⅛ the size of a regular bar. You should call them what they are: disappointment-sized.”

The Dakota Access oil pipeline, which the Sioux tribe has been protesting for months, will no longer be routed through their land. It’s a big win for Native Americans — and if the next 9 billion things go their way, we can finally call it even.
Reason: