FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 190

OlegTs:

I agree in principle. If you show us your current positions, it makes no sense to look at the pure currency pair chart, we all have exactly the same pair. And we are not interested in your profits, today they are there, tomorrow they are gone.

If you want to show where you bought from, where the stops are and where the takes are, you can put it all in one line, so as not to overload the thread, and if you closed your position, report your profit in pips:)

Then you will be respected and honored :)))

Maybe some of you here don't agree with me?

see my post yesterday, when I closed the position - you can see the entry, take and stop and the position was closed. Profit in pips is easy to calculate. It's probably been almost 2 weeks since I posted how much I raised, long time ago I stated that now you won't see the sums in my screenshots. Why then do you keep reproaching me for it if it's not there?

rigc:
Mate, I'm not talking about insta, I'm talking about your reaction to MOPU, i.e. you're offended by the attitude you've formed with your own hands, that's what I'm talking about....

That seems like a normal reaction to me. And if I call someone non-SRadamus, he will be pleased with it? In my opinion it's not a good idea to get hurt and get personal, even if opinions differ in tendencies and consequences.

MobileMan:
See my post yesterday when I closed the position - you can see the entry, take and stop and the position was closed. Profit in pips is easy to calculate. It's probably been almost 2 weeks since I posted how much I raised, long time ago I stated that now you won't see sums in my screenshots. Why then do you keep reproaching me for it if it is not there?

Sorry, if anything. It's like a high school doublet. Even if you do your best, you will still be an underachiever,

public opinion is hard to change, but you can:)

Mobilich do not worry about how you get called, I've been poured a lot of dirt in two days)), and for no reason, someone did not like something, and it all started. Everyone has an attitude, I think one should know the measure of "shitting on the third". I think it's time to calm down about Mobilich. If he starts pussyfooting around, you pussyfoot too)))) All logical and simple)))

max if we drop 70-80p to 1.3090 then up! IMHO!

vladds:

maximum if we drop 70-80p to 1.3090 then up! IMHO!

I'm embarrassed to ask, do the red and blue mean anything, or is it just for beauty ????

then up! Already doubting, really trying to break 1yu3020

Or maybe even up, who knows!!!

Nesradamus:
I'm embarrassed to ask, do the red and blue mean anything, or is it just for show????

The red one has already been broken through and it will not go lower! The blue one will now permanently participate as the bottom! i.e., if we break it up, it will be the bottom of the channel! IMHO!

that's the way it is!

vladds:

that's the way it is!

Believe me, the last bars don't solve anything, they are led by a multitude (about 1000) of history bars.

yosuf:
Believe me, the latter bars don't decide anything, they are driven by a multitude (about 1000) of history bars.
1000 bars in what TF??? I apologise for the tactlessness)))
Reason: