Traders joking, the beginning - page 715

A Canadian psychologist is selling a video that teaches you how to test your dog’s IQ. Here’s how it works: If you spend $12.99 for the video, your dog is smarter than you.

Congratulations to Mick Jagger, who just became the father of a baby boy. His eighth child. His oldest child is 46 years old. Mick Jagger himself is 73 years old. They say the baby looks just look his dad, all wrinkly.

For his secretary of labor, President-elect Trump has picked an executive from the fast food restaurants Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s. Afterwards, Trump admitted he made the choice on an empty stomach.

I heard that putting cinnamon and nutmeg into your baked goods for the holidays can actually reduce stress. Then certain other people were like, “I know something else you can put in your baked goods. Marijuana, dude!”

The Better Business Bureau just released a list of the top 10 holiday scams to avoid. And get this, the list only cost me $200.

If growing up in the ’80s taught me one thing, it’s that my friends and I should have found a treasure map by now.

You’ll never be as lazy as whoever named the fireplace.

Reason: