Traders joking, the beginning - page 727

I bought one of those tapes to teach you Spanish in your sleep. During the night, the tape skipped. Now I can only stutter in Spanish.

According to a report from the Brennan Center for Justice, the rate of voter fraud, the real rate in U.S. elections, is between .00004% and .00009%. In other words, about the same rate as the couples on “The Bachelor” who get married.

A stockbroker was filling out a job application when he came to the question:
"Have you ever been arrested?"
He answered no to the question. The next question, intended for those who answered the preceding question with a yes, was "why?"
Nevertheless, the stockbroker answered it "Never got caught."

Three people were arrested and charged in New Jersey today after leaving behind a pound of marijuana in their hotel room. How could you forget your marijuana … Oh. Right.

California Gov. Jerry Brown said if he has to he will fight Donald Trump in court on climate change. Experts say it will be the landmark case of Brown v. Orange.

One poor man was dying and his family asked him: “dad, what is your last wish? He replied: "I want to become a Forex trader!" His oldest son asked: "Why do you want become a Forex trader: He said: "I want to die rich!!!". Though trading is not a joke but to relieve from trade pressure we can laugh at joke. But I can say ECNCAPITAL made my trading life easy.
Reason: