My approach. The core is the engine. - page 168

Well Peter, as promised, my article is ready:

Creating GUIs for Expert Advisors and indicators using .Net Framework and C#

This article describes an easy and fast way to create graphic windows using Visual Studio editor, followed by integration into the MQL EA code. The article is intended for a wide range of readers, and does not require any knowledge of C# and .Net technologies.

You can take a look at it.

Создание графических интерфейсов для экспертов и индикаторов на базе .Net Framework и C#
Создание графических интерфейсов для экспертов и индикаторов на базе .Net Framework и C#
  • www.mql5.com
С октября 2018 года MQL5 стал нативно поддерживать интеграцию с библиотеками Net Framwork. Нативная поддержка означает что типы, методы и классы, размещенные в библиотеке .Net теперь, доступны из MQL5 программы напрямую, без предварительной декларации вызывающих функций и их параметров, а также сложного приведения типов двух языков друг к...

Vasiliy Sokolov:

This article describes an easy and fast way to create graphical windows using Visual Studio editor, followed by integration into the MQL EA code. The article is intended for a wide range of readers, and does not require any knowledge of C# and .Net.

You can take a look at it.

It is an excellent work. Thank you! I even know what Peter will say. That your method is inconsistent with his concept of "kernel - engine". :)

Vitalii Ananev:

Nice work. Thank you! I even know what Peter will say. That your method is inconsistent with his core-engine concept. :)

He won't look beyond line 4, I've already written about it.

Peter will look at it and say, "This is all rubbish, what if I have a million moulds and a million buttons on each of them?

That's what it means to be a true professional - to trivialize simple things and make them so uncomfortable and unnatural!

As if a universal approach is created to simplify the binding of created in C# to the terminal, but for a beginner this division will not ease, and the one who has any experience will not use this way, because this task is solved much easier and more natural and without any limitations.

the topic is worthless, the article is worthless... it's a waste of time, how to attach 3 buttons to a terminal I don't know why

the article is useful because you can use the dll in a more useful way

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
the topic is about nothing and the article is about nothing... it's like bolting 3 buttons to a terminal for no reason at all...

A lot of why. New word)) For anything. You don't have to screw anything in, it's done directly without any crutches.

But yes, you don't really need it, only occasionally and only some people need it.

There is such a thing as "Hindu code". It appeared due to the fact that in India programmers were paid for the number of lines of code. Therefore, programmers in India did not care about simplicity and brevity of code, the main thing is the quantity. The concept "kernel - engine" meets all the requirements of "Hindu code". :)

Vasiliy Sokolov:

This article describes an easy and fast way to create graphical windows using Visual Studio editor, followed by integration into the MQL EA code. The article is intended for a wide range of readers, and does not require any knowledge of C# and .Net technologies.

You are welcome to read it.

I have already read it but I will continue reading it to understand the details.

1. Why does the article refer to 5 requests per second? My frequency is 30 ms.

2. Can you show me what a connection to a table of a thousand cells looks like?

3 As far as I understand it, calling the elements in the form by their names sent to theGuiController::SendEvent function? Do you have to specify all the parameters? Name, event, value? Some more zeros... And in the timer to do a loop on events?

In other words, user creates the event queue himself and then sends it to the Controller in the timer?

I must say thank you, for the excellent promotion of my topic.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

A lot of why. New word)) For anything. You don't have to screw anything in, it's done in a straightforward way without any crutches.

I don't understand the final destination... what I'm supposed to screw to what, after reading the article, and why...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't understand the final destination... what should I attach to what, after reading the article, and why...

For example, you could make a simulator - in a tester to trade. You may create a convenient (multifunctional) trading panel. You can use all the power of C# and all of the libraries that connect to it.

But you don't have to connect it like this - search for form by name... ...but you don't need to connect it that way - via form name search. You don't need to create an exe either, all you can do in a dll. Dll does not differ from exe in complexity, in both cases the visual form builder is available.

Reason: