Download MetaTrader 5

Traders joking, the beginning - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
pelele79:
Newdigital and all members and guest, Good morning from venezuela, do you have the website of this systems?

thanks.

Pedro Echenagucia

pelele79,

It is the joke.

The full description of the system is the following:

1. 1 lot size.

2. $10,000 deposit size.

3. 22 working days in a month.

4. Profit:

- 25 pips per day;

- $2,500$ in day;

- $42,500$ in a month.

5. Stop-Loss:

- 25 pips a day during the 5 days a month;

- $2,500$ in a day;

- $12,500$ in a month;

No any indicators or trading algorithm needed.

Total profit: in a month (22 days) = $30,000$ for one pair only.

$150,000 for 5 pairs.

It is whole system fully described in all the particularities.

Just to follow this system strictly and that's all.

If the people don't understand the jokes I will start to sell

phoenix
phoenix  
newdigital:
If the people don't understand the jokes I will start to sell

haha..

how much is that ?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
phoenix:
haha.. how much is that ?

$10.

Look: according to the statement you will have $130,000 a day on each 10,000. If you deposit 1,000 so you will have 13,000. A Day! And it is one pair only. Just strictly follow the system described above.

Login : 9198

Investor Pwd : i3txole (read only password)

Server : 217.74.34.253:443

I found on Russian Poul's forum http://forex.kbpauk.ru/ubbthreads.php

They are not deleting the threads sometimes. They create some section in the forum and moving "deleted" threads to there and they understand the "deleted" threads as a jokes.

DOMIANDR000
DOMIANDR000  

Hi ND,

Does the system mean you place a 25$ TP and a 25$ SL on the order...if so when to initiate the trade?

thx

drg00dvibe
drg00dvibe  

i love how people don't even bother to read the thread..

nice joke ND!

Lee Bryant
Lee Bryant  

NewDigital please explain..

OK so this may all be a joke, but I am sure many people are interested by the statement. I mean how did you get such results in a live forward test, please explain the system more eg: when to open / close trades, if it is useless why is statement so good ? Thanks

cubesteak
cubesteak  
newdigital:
$10.

Look: according to the statement you will have $130,000 a day on each 10,000. If you deposit 1,000 so you will have 13,000. A Day! And it is one pair only. Just strictly follow the system described above.

Login : 9198

Investor Pwd : i3txole (read only password)

Server : 217.74.34.253:443

I found on Russian Poul's forum http://forex.kbpauk.ru/ubbthreads.php

They are not deleting the threads sometimes. They create some section in the forum and moving "deleted" threads to there and they understand the "deleted" threads as a jokes.

Hmm... So let me get this straight??? All I have to do is win $42,500 a month for each of 5 pairs and only loose $12,500 for those same 5 pairs and I can make that kind of money!?

Oh man, I'll be a forex tycoon in no time now! All that for only 10$ - amazing!! Who knew this kind of genius could be had for so little...

Where do I send the $??!?!?!?!

i_mbest
i_mbest  

Duplicate your Acc in one month...

I_mbest:

You only must use my system to duplicate your money in one month. The system work in gbp/usd pair. The price of my system is 50.000 usd$. If you have the money this is your place. I only will sell 5 copy of my system "I WILL BE RICH" . This place is only for peoples that have the money to buy it.

You only put your risk capital and use the system and you will duplicate your account in one month.

For everyones please try to avoid bad words here, i will really apreciate.

Any questions i-mbest@hotmail.com

I_mbest.

Amritendu Maji
Amritendu Maji  

I think I am also going to sell the EA "IamGoingToTakeBecomeRichByTakingAllYourMoney". It will triple my account in one week. I will only sell 3 copies and each is priced at US$100,00. So, if you have the money, then go for it...

tradespain
tradespain  

50.000 x 5 you duplicate YOU account jaajjajajaja the rich are you

To add comments, please log in or register