[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 231

What do you think of that? Is it possible to force it? :D with a constant lot doesn't drain... in principle... I've been testing a couple of sets since the beginning of the year, maybe we'll come up with something...!

It's like a light multiplication...

Files:
urdala.zip  200 kb

It's hard to say, if the hollows are one above the other in terms of means, I think we'll get something......

nikelodeon:
It's hard to say, if the hollows are one above the other in terms of means, I think we'll get something......
Well yes it's complicated... you have to twist it around for the coder... maybe there is something wrong with the code ... and I can only run it in the tester and that's it (well, maybe someone will take a look at it ...)

"our answer to Chamberlain" -

no use looking online - author's work - not for sale....

Or again, turn the code for opening positions the other way round, maybe then the funds will also fuck up :D above the balance)

elmucon:

"our answer to Chamberlain" -

Is that the one looking into history?)

7Konstantin7:
Is that the one looking into history?)

No - he's not looking anywhere - he doesn't even have turkeys

elmucon:

No - it's not looking anywhere - it doesn't even have any indices
But it doesn't work that way) let's test it all together on a demo then, shall we?)

You have to sell at least on the onyx demo and prove it... and someone who sells something that doesn't exist in nature... would not sell ...)

7Konstantin7:
But it doesn't work that way) let's all try it out together on a demo then, shall we?)

No - we can't do it together - but a demo in two days -

Reason: