Email - page 16

Sms and e-mail send expert advisor

Does anyone have expert advisor or indicator that send sms or e-mail when orders are open, close and information about balance?

xpMail - Send email with attachment anywhere is on this thread.

Hello, MT4 programmers:

who can help me to his indicator 4X 2011 XARD SSA add e-mail alert on it?

When the SSA up or down through the shaft through the 0 0 axis when sending mail reminders, and send only one message, not the repetitive non-stop sending messages.

E-mail reminder when the time to send only one mail reminder, but not always kept sending e-mail reminder.

Thank you!!!!!

Activity alert ATR (multiple time frame)

I find myself often looking for an email alert via the ATR indicator. But I find what time frame to use changes. Sometimes a 5m chart with 10pip ATR threshold looks good, then it turns out a 1h 25pip threshold would of been better. Then it dawned on me that what I really need is an ATR alert indicator that monitors multiple time frames.

example:

Indicator variables:

5m 10pip setting

15m 15pip setting

1h 25pip setting

(these pip values are of course variable)

Thus applying this indicator to one chart would monitor multiple ATR time frames for that currency pair. So that activity on a range of possibilities can trigger an email alert.

Does this sound like a worth while indicator?

I am not a programer so I am looking for assistance here if any programmers see this as a valuable idea.

Thanks.

-Doug

I need an EA to send orders by email events

Hi

I'm looking for an EA entire network, that can send to my email, each time you open/close an order. Know any EA that has these features?

Thanks

Control MT4 via email

I'm looking to control MT4 via email.

Reasons are long and complicated, but basically I can't remote to my machine in any way nor access ANY sort of trading client online (java, etc.).

I'm wondering if anyone has done this before or knows of a simple solution. My current thought process is to rig a basic SMTP server, maybe in Java, that writes files to a 'MT4/experts/emails' folder for every message it receives. After that, I simply write an EA that executes them.

Anyone tried something along these lines?

-Jason

Mail alerts that works with webmail

Does anyone have an indicator/EA setup with mail alert functions that works with webmails(Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo mail). I don't need the indicator/EA i just need to know if it works with webmail and the setting for MT4

I have tried to set it up but never got it to work.

It works perfect when you have your own domain though and then create an email address there.

newdigital:
Email.

Just to keep everything in one place.

It is the links:

- How to set e-mail in MT4 (full explanation with images and everything from Codersguru);

- PriceChannel_Stop_v1.2 indicator with alert and email/sms;

- Code to send email alerts when closed trades...;

- Setting up the email option in metatrader4;

- Generating an Email Alert;

- MT4 function/EA question;

- Linefeeds in sendmail body?;

- Ichimoku e-mail alert;

- Script to Send Emails;

- xpMail - Send email with attachment anywhere

Nicely done!!! Wow, :O

MT4 Freeze Alert

Hi,

Does anyone know indicator/EA/Script which can send email when it detect MT4 is freezing ?

Someone Can you add email to Indicator.

This is a great Indicator. Is there a programmer that could tweek and add email option on the close of a bar.

heiken_ashi_smoothed_alert_lines.mq4

Reason: