MT5 Agents & Output Files

I have a question and was wondering if someone maybe has a solution or something to try:

I am using Agents in MT5's Cloud Network to optimize our EA. A very important part of this optimization is that I am printing out output files for various configurations of the EA. I am able to access these output files for each configuration that is tested locally on my machine, but the configurations being tested by the MT5 Cloud Agents are not printing out the output files inside the Agents folder and I'm not able to find them anywhere else either.

Do you have any experience with this or have tips/solution to try? I can provide a more detailed explanation if you would like but this is the gist of it. Anything helps at this point. Thanks

how to get the generated files back in main PC ,if we use File Functions in Local Network Farm or MQL5 Cloud Network?
how to get the generated files back in main PC ,if we use File Functions in Local Network Farm or MQL5 Cloud Network?
  • www.mql5.com
we know File Functions load in EA, it will generate some file in MQL5's File Folder...

Have you asked your broker?
Reason: